closeable tabs

1 message Options

closeable tabs

Tudor Girba
Hi,

I worked a bit on adding the possibility of closing tabs from a tab group. This is available for the moment in the I refactored the LazyTabGroupMorph from the Glamour repository.

It would still be good to delegate a couple of things to the Theme, but other than that I think we could replace the logic from TabGroupMorph. What I did was to introduce a LazyTabPage that can lazily draw the page morph.

If you (Alain, Gary?) have time, I could use a code review :).

Gofer new
  squeaksource: 'Glamour';
        package: 'ConfigurationOfGlamour';
        load.
 (Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfGlamour)
      perform: #loadDefault

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"In a world where everything is moving ever faster,
one might have better chances to win by moving slower."