[clubSmalltalk] Listas de Smalltalk en Nabble

[clubSmalltalk] Listas de Smalltalk en Nabble

Hernán Galante
Estimados,
Se agregó esta lista a las que ya están recompildas en http://n4.nabble.com/Smalltalk-f1294792.html.
A esta lista igualmente le faltan los mails históricos porque Nabble no los extrae.
Gracias a Geert Claes quien nos hizo el favor de agregarnos (Thanks Geert!)

Saludos,
Hernán.-

Re: [clubSmalltalk] Listas de Smalltalk en Nabble

Geert Claes
Administrator
No worries :)  Unfortunately I don't speak Spanish, but I would just like to add that I simply grouped together most existing smalltalk related mailing lists.  Besides an English, French, Japanese and now with ClubSmalltalk a Spanish mailing list, it currently includes:
- ESUG
- GNU Smalltalk
- Pharo and Pharo Users
- Squeak Dev, VM, Beginners, Announce, Squeakland, Croquet, some Squeak languages other than English (including a Spanish one), other less used ones and old Squeak EZMLM archives
- Cincom VisualWorks, WebVelocity
- GemStone GLASS, Customers
- AIDAWeb
- Seaside
- Iliad
- Swazoo
- Magritte, Pier
- Magma
- Moose
- Monticello, Metacello
....so if I have missed some please do let me know.

At the moment Nabble doesn't support usenets yet, but Nabble support told me they are seriously considering it.  Once I can add usenets I will be able to add: comp.lang.smalltalk, ibm.software.vasmalltalk and comp.lang.smalltalk.dolphin as well.

Re: Listas de Smalltalk en Nabble

Andres Valloud-5
Thank you Geert :).