code formatting - tone it down?

sergio_101
i am currently using the code formatting in the browser in pharo 2.0...

it seems to be a lot more aggressive than it has been in the past..

for instance, this:

html anchor url: '#'; with: 'random link'.

gets formatted to:

html anchor
       url: '#';
       with: 'random link'.

is there any way to:

1. keep the browser from splitting the call into multiple lines?
2. narrow down the amount of spaces that make up a tab?

thanks!

Re: code formatting - tone it down?

Philippe Marschall
On Thu, Jan 2, 2014 at 6:33 AM, sergio_101 <[hidden email]> wrote:

> i am currently using the code formatting in the browser in pharo 2.0...
>
> it seems to be a lot more aggressive than it has been in the past..
>
> for instance, this:
>
> html anchor url: '#'; with: 'random link'.
>
> gets formatted to:
>
> html anchor
>        url: '#';
>        with: 'random link'.

That's perfect! :-)

> is there any way to:
>
> 1. keep the browser from splitting the call into multiple lines?
> 2. narrow down the amount of spaces that make up a tab?

I guess the Pharo mailing list would be right place to ask.

Cheers
Philippe

Re: code formatting - tone it down?

sergio_101
oh! that seems like three lines which could really fit into one..

and my bad! i thought i posted this to pharo, rather than seaside.. my brain must have been on auto pilot..

On Thu, Jan 2, 2014 at 1:03 PM, Philippe Marschall <[hidden email]> wrote:
On Thu, Jan 2, 2014 at 6:33 AM, sergio_101 <[hidden email]> wrote:
> i am currently using the code formatting in the browser in pharo 2.0...
>
> it seems to be a lot more aggressive than it has been in the past..
>
> for instance, this:
>
> html anchor url: '#'; with: 'random link'.
>
> gets formatted to:
>
> html anchor
>        url: '#';
>        with: 'random link'.