code loss when cancelling during save.

Ben Coman

I just got bitten by a code loss.  I'm not sure what to search for on Fogbugz, so I'll just ask if anyone has already logged it.

1. Start with an existing method
2. Add a line assigning to an unknown variable. e.g. blah := 0.
3. Click on another method
==> "Contents have been modified, what do you want to do?"
Good!
4. Hit cancel, then Save method.
     When asked "Unknown variable: blah please correct"
     click <cancel>.
==> code pane shows it is still dirty.
5. Click on another method.
==> code lost.
Bad!
(P.S. you don't really need to do step 3.)