collecting Pharo 4.0 Contributors

EstebanLM
Hi,

I’m collection the list of contributors for this version.
Since we detect contributors by author stamps:

- some times who made the commit does not reflect all the people who worked on a problem,
- we consider contributors to Pharo all people who has contributed in any way: discussing things, commenting bugs, doing videos or any kind of documentation, etc.

the list will be incomplete, so please look for yourself on it and let me know if you are missing:

also, I would like to know who are this two guys:
- aaef
- monty

(btw… we collected so far 76 contributors… not bat at all, for a dead language ;) )

Clara Allende
Jean Baptiste Arnaud
Philippe Back
Clement Bera
Alexandre Bergel
Torsten Bergmann
Vincent Blondeau
Noury Bouraqadi
Santiago Bragagnolo
Johan Brichau
Sven Van Caekenberghe
Damien Cassou
Nicolas Cellier
Guido Chari
Dimitris Chloupis
Andrei Chis
Ben Coman
Bernardo Contreras
Tommaso Dal Sasso
Jan Van De Sandt
Christophe Demarey
Sean DeNigris
Marcus Denker
Martin Dias
Stephane Ducasse
Stephan Eggermont
Luc Fabresse
Johan Fabry
Hilaire Fernandes
Jerome Garcia
Tudor Girba
Thierry Goubier
Kris Gybels
Norbert Hartl
Dale Henrichs
Pablo Herrero
Nicolai Hess
Pavel Krivanek
Juraj Kubelka
Jan Kurs
Laurent Laffont
Jannik Laval
Kevin Lanvin
Max Leske
David Lewis
Diego Lont
Esteban Lorenzano
Esteban Maringolo
Stefan Marr
Tim Mackinnon
Max Mattone
Martin Mc Clure
Eliot Miranda
Sean De Nigris
Alain Plantec
Guillermo Polito
Damien Pollet
Stefan Reichhart
Mark Rizun
Udo Schneider
Ignacio Sniechowski
Henrik Sperre Johansen
Igor Stasenko
Aliaksei Syrel
Ciprian Teodorov
Camille Teruel
Sebastian Tleye
Yuriy Tymchuk
Peter Uhnak
Andres Valloud
Sven Van Caekenberghe
Thomas Vincent
Martin Walk
Richard Wettel

thanks,
Esteban

Re: collecting Pharo 4.0 Contributors

kilon.alios
I am Dimitris Chloupis, always a honor to contribute to such an awesome project like Pharo. I have not contributed bug fixes but I have contributed with a lot of documentation by porting 5 chapters of PBE to Pharo 3 and many video tutorials.

You cant be a dead language and still the king of live coding , that would be ironic :D

Nope Pharo is alive and kicking ass . Thanks to all the contributors .

On Tue, Mar 24, 2015 at 4:39 PM, Esteban Lorenzano <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Esteban

Re: collecting Pharo 4.0 Contributors

stepharo
monty should be the guy doing the xml parser improvements

On 24 Mar 2015, at 17:37, kilon alios <[hidden email]> wrote:

I am Dimitris Chloupis, always a honor to contribute to such an awesome project like Pharo. I have not contributed bug fixes but I have contributed with a lot of documentation by porting 5 chapters of PBE to Pharo 3 and many video tutorials.

I know you are Kilon. Last year I had to force you to confess :P
And we are very grateful for your contributions, they are really important!

Esteban

On 25 Mar 2015, at 08:57, stepharo <[hidden email]> wrote:

monty should be the guy doing the xml parser improvements

[hidden email]

still. I would like to have a name :)

Stef

[...]

thanks,
Esteban

Esteban

Re: collecting Pharo 4.0 Contributors

Peter Uhnak

Re: collecting Pharo 4.0 Contributors

Max Leske

On 25 Mar 2015, at 20:11, Peter Uhnák <[hidden email]> wrote:

lol! :D

Yes, that’s me. I had the dialog pop up then and just entered some random letters. Later I submitted that change as a slice and forgot about that… Sorry for the confusion.

Cheers,
Max

Damien Cassou <[hidden email]> writes:

> I pair programmed with Jean-Christophe Bach on a few bug fixes.

but Jean-Christophe Bach is not :-)

--
Damien Cassou
http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st

losing enthusiasm." --Winston Churchill

Re: collecting Pharo 4.0 Contributors

EstebanLM

> On 26 Mar 2015, at 15:19, Damien Cassou <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

> Damien Cassou <[hidden email]> writes:
>
>> I pair programmed with Jean-Christophe Bach on a few bug fixes.
>
> but Jean-Christophe Bach is not :-)

ouch! yes :)

> --
> Damien Cassou
> http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st
>
> "Success is the ability to go from one failure to another without
> losing enthusiasm." --Winston Churchill

Esteban

Re: collecting Pharo 4.0 Contributors

abergel
Here are a couple of missing names:
Milton Mamani - did some videos, has written research papers on profiling with Pharo
Alejandro Infante - he is working on a benchmark suite for Pharo and has produced Spy, a cool profiling framework, used by Hapao and other profilers. He has also authored research papers using Pharo.
Pierre Chanson - working on interacting Pharo and Gemstone. This will be demonstrated at ESUG.
Alvaro Jose Peralta - also some videos. His videos are not exclusively on Pharo although.

Alexandre

Alexandre Bergel  http://www.bergel.eu

> On Mar 24, 2015, at 11:39 AM, Esteban Lorenzano <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I’m collection the list of contributors for this version.
> Since we detect contributors by author stamps:
>
> - some times who made the commit does not reflect all the people who worked on a problem,
> - we consider contributors to Pharo all people who has contributed in any way: discussing things, commenting bugs, doing videos or any kind of documentation, etc.
>
> the list will be incomplete, so please look for yourself on it and let me know if you are missing:
>
> also, I would like to know who are this two guys:
> - aaef
> - monty
>
> (btw… we collected so far 76 contributors… not bat at all, for a dead language ;) )

> [...]

Alex
we should pay attention. Contributing to Pharo means doing something for
pharo.

Le 27/3/15 18:45, Alexandre Bergel a écrit :
> Here are a couple of missing names:
> Milton Mamani - did some videos, has written research papers on profiling with Pharo
> Alejandro Infante - he is working on a benchmark suite for Pharo and has produced Spy, a cool profiling framework, used by Hapao and other profilers. He has also authored research papers using Pharo.
> Pierre Chanson - working on interacting Pharo and Gemstone. This will be demonstrated at ESUG.
> Alvaro Jose Peralta - also some videos. His videos are not exclusively on Pharo although.
>
> Alexandre

Re: collecting Pharo 4.0 Contributors

Attila Magyar

My name is Attila Magyar. I made some videos, submitted bugs, and I'm an author of some libraries from the enterprise pharo book.

Attila

Le 27/3/15 19:54, Attila Magyar a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> My name is Attila Magyar. I made some videos, submitted bugs, and I'm an
> author of some libraries from the enterprise pharo book.

cool ones :)
Tx Attila!

> Attila

"Every thing has its own flow"

Re: collecting Pharo 4.0 Contributors

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
EstebanLM wrote
Sean DeNigris
Sean De Nigris
I'm on there twice... maybe once for working and once for complaining ha ha ;) Sorry, couldn't resist.
b.t.w. the first spelling is the correct one.
Cheers,
Sean

Le 27/3/15 22:02, Sean P. DeNigris a écrit :
> EstebanLM wrote
>> Sean DeNigris
>> Sean De Nigris
> I'm on there twice... maybe once for working and once for complaining ha ha

probably :)