collecting garbage in Aida images

1 message Options

collecting garbage in Aida images

Herbert König
Hi,

after having used things I picked up from the list about cleaning
garbage in Aida images, I still have some 5500 subInstances of
WebElement.

The server is still running but no one is logged in.

Would it be a starting point to query these elements for their
session, look if this session is active (dunno how yet) and if not nil
all references to it so it will get collected?

Is there some reference on how webElements hold together to shorten
the process of finding all references (maybe via parent)?

Is there a faster way than WebElement allSubInstances maybe starting
from a known list of all AIDASite's?

BTW I've seen discussions that Seaside also has / had image growth
problems.

Cheers,

Herbert                          mailto:[hidden email]