comments not showing..

sergio_101-2
one one of my pages, i have a few comments that i wanted to address:

http://www.codingforhire.com/blog/why-rails-to-seaside

if you look at the bottom, you will see there are three comments.

i wrote a comment addressing one of them, and as you can see, my name
'sergio_101' shows up, but there is no text there...

if i browse to that structure, and 'edit' it, i can see that my text
is not there..

once i have added a comment, i went to answer another comment in a
second entry, and after entering my comment, i get this magritte
error:

Comment: Input is conflicting with concurrent modification

any ideas?

thanks!

--
----
peace,

http://www.CodingForHire.com
http://www.coffee-black.com
http://www.painlessfrugality.com
http://www.twitter.com/sergio_101
http://www.facebook.com/sergio101

Re: comments not showing..

Lukas Renggli
> i wrote a comment addressing one of them, and as you can see, my name
> 'sergio_101' shows up, but there is no text there...
>
> if i browse to that structure, and 'edit' it, i can see that my text
> is not there..

I've never seen such a problem.

> once i have added a comment, i went to answer another comment in a
> second entry, and after entering my comment, i get this magritte
> error:
>
> Comment: Input is conflicting with concurrent modification
>
> any ideas?

This happens when Magritte detects that somebody changed the object to
be edited after it displayed the data and before it got saved. If you
save again it should override the changes.

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: comments not showing..

sergio_101-2
> This happens when Magritte detects that somebody changed the object to
> be edited after it displayed the data and before it got saved. If you
> save again it should override the changes.

okay, i figured it out..

i was using a @ in the front of the comment.. as a reply to one of the readers..

i didn't realize that '@' meant something in pier syntax..

--