configuration of famix

Tudor Girba-2
Hi,

I extended the excellent work of Cyril, and now all Famix related code (including tests) is in ConfigurationOfFamix. We now have 10 failures, but these were failing before as well.

Now, the ConfigurationOfMoose contains only 10 packages that are related to the UI and visualization (and one for Moose-Help). I would consider creating a separate configuration for those packages, and leave in the ConfigurationOfMoose only the Moose-Help.

Please take a look, and let me know if you see something broken (e.g., missing code).

For reference, here is how the configuration looks like now:

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com
www.feenk.com

"It's not what we do that matters most, it's how we do it."

Re: configuration of famix

Ben Coman

On Wed, Aug 10, 2016 at 5:31 AM, Tudor Girba <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

I extended the excellent work of Cyril, and now all Famix related code (including tests) is in ConfigurationOfFamix. We now have 10 failures, but these were failing before as well.

Now, the ConfigurationOfMoose contains only 10 packages that are related to the UI and visualization (and one for Moose-Help). I would consider creating a separate configuration for those packages, and leave in the ConfigurationOfMoose only the Moose-Help.

Please take a look, and let me know if you see something broken (e.g., missing code).

For reference, here is how the configuration looks like now:

btw, How did you produce that diagram?

cheers -ben

Re: configuration of famix

Tudor Girba-2
Hi,

On Aug 10, 2016, at 1:40 AM, Ben Coman <[hidden email]> wrote:

On Wed, Aug 10, 2016 at 5:31 AM, Tudor Girba <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

I extended the excellent work of Cyril, and now all Famix related code (including tests) is in ConfigurationOfFamix. We now have 10 failures, but these were failing before as well.

Now, the ConfigurationOfMoose contains only 10 packages that are related to the UI and visualization (and one for Moose-Help). I would consider creating a separate configuration for those packages, and leave in the ConfigurationOfMoose only the Moose-Help.

Please take a look, and let me know if you see something broken (e.g., missing code).

For reference, here is how the configuration looks like now:

btw, How did you produce that diagram?

I inspected:
ConfigurationOfMoose project version: #development

The extension is available in the GT-InspectorExtensions-CoreRoassal package which is loaded with the full GToolkit.

Cheers,
Doru

cheers -ben

www.tudorgirba.com
www.feenk.com

"Obvious things are difficult to teach."

Re: configuration of famix

Tudor Girba-2
Hi,

I managed to fix 9 tests related to the Hismo importer. Now we are down to 1 failing test that is not a problem.

Cheers,
Doru

> On Aug 10, 2016, at 7:59 AM, Tudor Girba <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
>> On Aug 10, 2016, at 1:40 AM, Ben Coman <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>

>> On Wed, Aug 10, 2016 at 5:31 AM, Tudor Girba <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I extended the excellent work of Cyril, and now all Famix related code (including tests) is in ConfigurationOfFamix. We now have 10 failures, but these were failing before as well.
>>
>> Now, the ConfigurationOfMoose contains only 10 packages that are related to the UI and visualization (and one for Moose-Help). I would consider creating a separate configuration for those packages, and leave in the ConfigurationOfMoose only the Moose-Help.
>>
>> Please take a look, and let me know if you see something broken (e.g., missing code).
>>
>> For reference, here is how the configuration looks like now:
>>

>> btw, How did you produce that diagram?
>
> I inspected:
> ConfigurationOfMoose project version: #development
>
> The extension is available in the GT-InspectorExtensions-CoreRoassal package which is loaded with the full GToolkit.
>
> <moose-config-inspector.png>
>
> Cheers,
> Doru
>
>> cheers -ben

> www.tudorgirba.com
> www.feenk.com
>
> "Obvious things are difficult to teach."

--
www.tudorgirba.com
www.feenk.com

"No matter how many recipes we know, we still value a chef."