configuration of roeltyper is broken

Tudor Girba-2
Hi,

The ConfigurationOfRoelTyper is broken because version 1.0 tries to load as a package that does not exist. I wanted to commit the fix, but the project is hosted in the RMoD team for some reason and I do not have access there.

The correct definition would be:
version100: spec
        <version: '1.0' imports: #('1.0-baseline') >

        spec for: #common do: [
                spec blessing: #release.
                spec description: 'Migration to SmalltalkHub'.

                spec package: 'RoelTyper' with: 'RoelTyper-StephaneDucasse.86' ]

Can anyone perform this modification? Afterwards we can put it back into the ConfigurationOfMoose.

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"Speaking louder won't make the point worthier."

Re: configuration of roeltyper is broken

stephane ducasse
Yes I will do it.
I will add you to the rmod team too.

Stef

On Mar 16, 2013, at 9:19 AM, Tudor Girba <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> The ConfigurationOfRoelTyper is broken because version 1.0 tries to load as a package that does not exist. I wanted to commit the fix, but the project is hosted in the RMoD team for some reason and I do not have access there.
>
> The correct definition would be:
> version100: spec
> <version: '1.0' imports: #('1.0-baseline') >
>
> spec for: #common do: [
> spec blessing: #release.
> spec description: 'Migration to SmalltalkHub'.
>
> spec package: 'RoelTyper' with: 'RoelTyper-StephaneDucasse.86' ]
>
> Can anyone perform this modification? Afterwards we can put it back into the ConfigurationOfMoose.
>
> Cheers,
> Doru
>

> --
> www.tudorgirba.com
>
> "Speaking louder won't make the point worthier."

Re: configuration of roeltyper is broken

Done.
and I added you as team member.
We will probably move RoelTyper to PharoExtras but smalltalkHub should get improved first.