conflicting information in 'Magma Supported Classes'

conflicting information in 'Magma Supported Classes'

Elliot Finley
Here: http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/5722

It says:

I discovered the following are not part of the test cases, yet I fully
expect them to work:
Any object with both named and indexed instance-variables
WriteStream
IdentityBag
IdentityDictionary
IdentitySet

then later it says:

CAUTION: Unsupported

The following kinds of objects are not supported. They've never been
tested and I don't expect them to work:

Classes with both named and indexed instance-variables.
Any subclasses of Set or Dictionary.

IdentityDictionary is a subclass of Dictionary and thus it is listed
in the 'expected to work' and the 'not expected to work' sections.

I don't see how an IdentityDictionary could work, but I'm hoping it does.

Anyone care to clarify?

Thanks,
Elliot

Re: conflicting information in 'Magma Supported Classes'

Elliot Finley
Chris, anyone?