copy artifact plugin

Usman Bhatti
Copy artifact plugin in the jenkins wasn't correctly installed when we recovered from the glitches in Inria infrastructure. I've installed the plugin in the jenkins, however the jobs using the plugin prior to the problem do not have this step any more in their configuration. We'll have to add the step for red builds (i.e. copy required artefacts from the other upstream jobs).

I've done it for a few but there are some jobs (GT-*) that I do not know what to copy and from where so we need to go through the failing builds.

Re: copy artifact plugin

Andrei Chis
Thanks. I fixed more builds. There are only a few that still fail.

Also what was also lost it the list of people that get notified when a build fails or becomes unstable.

Cheers,
Andrei

On Tue, Jan 5, 2016 at 2:33 PM, Usman Bhatti <[hidden email]> wrote:
Copy artifact plugin in the jenkins wasn't correctly installed when we recovered from the glitches in Inria infrastructure. I've installed the plugin in the jenkins, however the jobs using the plugin prior to the problem do not have this step any more in their configuration. We'll have to add the step for red builds (i.e. copy required artefacts from the other upstream jobs).

I've done it for a few but there are some jobs (GT-*) that I do not know what to copy and from where so we need to go through the failing builds.

Re : copy artifact plugin

demarey
The info is not missed. You just have to restart Jenkins to have it back

Re: Re : copy artifact plugin

demarey
done!
could you check if all is ok?

Le 5 janv. 2016 à 19:55, Christophe Demarey a écrit :

> The info is not missed. You just have to restart Jenkins to have it back

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment

an article written in German about MOOSE

Thomas Haug
Hi everybody,

I wish you all a happy and sucessful new year!

I just discovered by chance that an article in German appeared in Fall 2015 about Moose, CodeCity and SharpMetrics (the FamixGenerator for .NET Assemblies):
http://www.visualstudio1.de/PDF/Artikel_der_Woche_41_Cities.pdf

Cheers
Thomas

Re: an article written in German about MOOSE

abergel
Cool :-)

Alexandre
Alexandre Bergel  http://www.bergel.eu

On Jan 5, 2016, at 8:37 PM, Thomas Haug <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi everybody,

I wish you all a happy and sucessful new year!

I just discovered by chance that an article in German appeared in Fall 2015 about Moose, CodeCity and SharpMetrics (the FamixGenerator for .NET Assemblies):

Cheers
Thomas

Re: an article written in German about MOOSE

Stephan Eggermont-3
On 06-01-16 00:37, Thomas Haug wrote:
> I just discovered by chance that an article in German appeared in Fall
> 2015 about Moose, CodeCity and SharpMetrics (the FamixGenerator for .NET
> Assemblies):
> http://www.visualstudio1.de/PDF/Artikel_der_Woche_41_Cities.pdf

Nice. Too bad he didn't find out that there is a Pharo based CodeCity...

Stephan