copying all versions to squeaksource

HwaJong Oh
Hi,

I've figured out how to copy 97 version of mine to squeaksource, quickly. Is there a standard way to do this?

MCVersionInspector >> copyAllVersionsToSqueakSourceRepository

        | repository |
        repository := MCHttpRepository
                location: 'http://www.squeaksource.com/3748782'
                user: '2034'
                password: '34058'.
        1 to: self versionList size do: [:ii|
                self versionSelection: ii.
                repository storeVersion: version
        ].

Best Regards
HwaJong Oh

Re: copying all versions to squeaksource

Alexandre Bergel
This may perfectly be part of the image, under an appropriate menu entry in Monticello.

Alexandre

Le 7 févr. 2011 à 03:47, HwaJong Oh <[hidden email]> a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> I've figured out how to copy 97 version of mine to squeaksource, quickly. Is
> there a standard way to do this?
>
> MCVersionInspector >> copyAllVersionsToSqueakSourceRepository
>
>    | repository |
>    repository := MCHttpRepository
>        location: 'http://www.squeaksource.com/3748782'
>        user: '2034'
>        password: '34058'.
>    1 to: self versionList size do: [:ii|
>        self versionSelection: ii.
>        repository storeVersion: version
>    ].
>
> Best Regards
> HwaJong Oh

Re: copying all versions to squeaksource

Guillermo Polito
The other day I used:

Gofer it
    squeaksource: 'YourSqueakSourceRepo';
    package: 'onePackage';
    package: 'otherPackage';
    push.

And to load all versions into your cache:

Gofer it
    squeaksource: 'YourSqueakSourceRepo';
    package: 'onePackage';
    package: 'otherPackage';
    fetch.

Guille

On Mon, Feb 7, 2011 at 10:16 AM, Alexandre Bergel <[hidden email]> wrote:
This may perfectly be part of the image, under an appropriate menu entry in Monticello.

Alexandre

Le 7 févr. 2011 à 03:47, HwaJong Oh <[hidden email]> a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> I've figured out how to copy 97 version of mine to squeaksource, quickly. Is
> there a standard way to do this?
>
> MCVersionInspector >> copyAllVersionsToSqueakSourceRepository
>
>    | repository |
>    repository := MCHttpRepository
>        location: 'http://www.squeaksource.com/3748782'
>        user: '2034'
>        password: '34058'.
>    1 to: self versionList size do: [:ii|
>        self versionSelection: ii.
>        repository storeVersion: version
>    ].
>
> Best Regards
> HwaJong Oh

Re: copying all versions to squeaksource

Stéphane Ducasse
amen!
We should release the gofer chapter draft.

> The other day I used:
>
> Gofer it
>     squeaksource: 'YourSqueakSourceRepo';
>     package: 'onePackage';
>     package: 'otherPackage';
>     push.
>

> And to load all versions into your cache:
>
> Gofer it
>     squeaksource: 'YourSqueakSourceRepo';
>     package: 'onePackage';
>     package: 'otherPackage';
>     fetch.

Re: copying all versions to squeaksource

HwaJong Oh
Hey I got my hands on to Gofer!
Thanks!

Gofer it
     url: 'http://squeaksource.com/3748782' username: '2034' password: '34058';
     package: 'PocketCube';
     push.

I need to find ways to set source repository of the push operation from "package-cache" to my dir repo.

Best Regards

Re: copying all versions to squeaksource

HwaJong Oh
Yes, GUI will make it easier for me. Gofer is powerful but need study to understand it.

Best Regards