corruption of PC in context objects or not (?)

Previous Topic Next Topic

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
22 messages Options
corruption of PC in context objects or not (?) – Hi, We are getting often crashes on our CI when calling `Context>copyTo:` in a GT image and a vm build from https://github.com/feenkcom/o...
Hi Andrei, fixed in commit 561b06530bbaed5f19e9d7f077a7df9eb3a8d236, VMMaker.oscog-eem.2824 On Fri, Sep 11, 2020 at 8:58 AM Andrei C...
Hi Eliot, Thanks a lot for your help. I compiled locally a vm from the commit hash 5a0d21d71223b4d1f4d007ebf2441d530c18c3e2 (CogVM source ...
Hi Andrei, On Sun, Sep 27, 2020 at 10:29 AM Andrei Chis <chisvasileandrei@...> wrote: > > Hi Eliot, > > Thanks a lot...
Hi Eliot, I get the following details for the VM that I compiled locally: CoInterpreter VMMaker.oscog-eem.2824 uuid: 8f091e5b-fc0f-4b4b-ab...
Hi Andrei, On Sun, Sep 27, 2020 at 1:01 PM Andrei Chis <chisvasileandrei@...> wrote: > > Hi Eliot, > > I get the fol...
Hi Eliot, I can confirm that VMMaker.oscog-eem.2831 fixes the bug for us. I had 10 consecutive runs of our tests with no crash which did not ...
> On Sep 30, 2020, at 6:40 AM, Andrei Chis <chisvasileandrei@...> wrote: > > Hi Eliot, > > I can confirm that VM...
Hi Andrei, On Fri, Sep 11, 2020 at 8:58 AM Andrei Chis <chisvasileandrei@...> wrote: > > Hi, > > We are getting ofte...
Hi Eliot, Thanks for the answer. That helps to understand what is going on and it can explain why just adding a call to `self pc` makes the ...
Hi Andrei, On Fri, Sep 11, 2020 at 11:48 AM Andrei Chis <chisvasileandrei@...> wrote: > > Hi Eliot, > > Thanks for t...
Hi Eliot, > On 12 Sep 2020, at 01:42, Eliot Miranda <eliot.miranda@...> wrote: > > Hi Andrei, > > On Fri, Sep 11, ...
Hi Andrei, > On Sep 14, 2020, at 7:15 AM, Andrei Chis <chisvasileandrei@...> wrote: > > Hi Eliot, > >> On 12...
Hi Eliot, The setup in GT is a bit customised (some changes in the headless vm, some custom plugins, custom rendering) so I first thought it ...
Hi Andrei, > > On Sep 14, 2020, at 3:22 PM, Andrei Chis <chisvasileandrei@...> wrote: > > Hi Eliot, > > The ...
Hi Eliot, Unfortunately with the assert vm with memory leak checks it seems I cannot reproduce the problem. I’ll try to run it a few more t...
If you are on linux, you could try using the recording debugger (rr)... Though, debugging a -O2 or -O3 is hard... No obvious mapping of source ...
> On 22 Sep 2020, at 19:18, Nicolas Cellier <nicolas.cellier.aka.nice@...> wrote: > > If you are on linux, you could try u...
Hi Andrei, I encountered the same bug when running the full test suite in squeak. It’s something to do with code compaction. I made a l...
Hi Andrei, I can confirm that it does not reproduce with the assert VM and that it does reproduce with the production VM. What I've fo...
Hi Andrei, On Tue, Sep 22, 2020 at 5:21 AM Andrei Chis <chisvasileandrei@...> wrote: > > Hi Eliot, > > Unfortunately...
Hi Eliot, Below are some examples of primitive traces: first two are with the headless vm and the third with the normal vm. Did not manage y...