couchdb integration?

Tudor Girba-2
Hi,

Does anyone know if there any CouchDB integration in Pharo?

For example, I would be interested if there is any Pharo implementation for the CouchDB Replication Protocol:
http://docs.couchdb.org/en/master/replication/protocol.html

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com
www.feenk.com

"In a world where everything is moving ever faster,
one might have better chances to win by moving slower."

Re: couchdb integration?

stepharong
Yes there was a package Igor did one long time ago.

> Hi,
>
> Does anyone know if there any CouchDB integration in Pharo?
>
> For example, I would be interested if there is any Pharo implementation
> for the CouchDB Replication Protocol:
> http://docs.couchdb.org/en/master/replication/protocol.html
>
> Cheers,
> Doru
>

> --
> www.tudorgirba.com
> www.feenk.com
>
> "In a world where everything is moving ever faster,
> one might have better chances to win by moving slower."

Re: couchdb integration?

stepharong

Re: couchdb integration?

Pierce Ng-3
On Tue, Mar 07, 2017 at 05:20:46AM +0100, Tudor Girba wrote:
> For example, I would be interested if there is any Pharo implementation for the CouchDB Replication Protocol:
> http://docs.couchdb.org/en/master/replication/protocol.html

SCouchDB by Igor Stasenko
http://squeaksource.com/SCouchDB/

SCouchDBViewServer by Jesus Mari Aguirre ('scuse the ascii), a fork and superset
http://ss3.gemstone.com/ss/SCouchViewServer.html

I've not used CouchDB myself. No experience with above.

Pierce

Re: couchdb integration?

Tudor Girba-2
Thanks, Pierce!

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com
www.feenk.com

"If you interrupt the barber while he is cutting your hair,
you will end up with a messy haircut."