could it be possible to have a setting to get the old shortcut for

could it be possible to have a setting to get the old shortcut for

Stéphane Ducasse
implementor, sender, users?

Because I spent 10 minutes and I still cannot find how I get all the references to a class :(

I'm I know I'm old and stupid but we should not forget that what makes the success of pharo is happy users.

Re: could it be possible to have a setting to get the old shortcut for

Pavel Krivanek-3
on Linux keyboard: Alt+Shift+n

On Sat, Jul 28, 2012 at 9:39 PM, Stéphane Ducasse
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> implementor, sender, users?
>
> Because I spent 10 minutes and I still cannot find how I get all the references to a class :(
>
> I'm I know I'm old and stupid but we should not forget that what makes the success of pharo is happy users.
>
> Stef

Re: could it be possible to have a setting to get the old shortcut for

Mariano Martinez Peck

On Sat, Jul 28, 2012 at 9:39 PM, Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:
implementor, sender, users?

Because I spent 10 minutes and I still cannot find how I get all the references to a class :(

cmd+b+shift+n  hehehehe

I'm I know I'm old and stupid but we should not forget that what makes the success of pharo is happy users.

Mariano
http://marianopeck.wordpress.com

Re: could it be possible to have a setting to get the old shortcut for

Benjamin Van Ryseghem (Pharo)
That's why there is a tool in Nautilus which shows all the shortcuts and their description

We shouldn't forgot either that not changing stuff just because are used to it is not a valid argument

Ben

Screen shot 2012-07-28 at 9.59.45 PM.png (81K) Download Attachment

Re: could it be possible to have a setting to get the old shortcut for

Stéphane Ducasse
Thanks.
Now b, N in the menu item is not clear
Then this is one of the most frequent query with implementor and senders and now it is quite difficult to do.
especially the Cmd + shift
I really think that we should change it.

On Jul 28, 2012, at 10:02 PM, Benjamin wrote:

> That's why there is a tool in Nautilus which shows all the shortcuts and their description
>
> <Screen shot 2012-07-28 at 9.59.45 PM.png>
>

> We shouldn't forgot either that not changing stuff just because are used to it is not a valid argument
>
> Ben
>

> On Jul 28, 2012, at 9:39 PM, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:
>
>> implementor, sender, users?
>>
>> Because I spent 10 minutes and I still cannot find how I get all the references to a class :(
>>
>> I'm I know I'm old and stupid but we should not forget that what makes the success of pharo is happy users.
>>
>> Stef

Re: could it be possible to have a setting to get the old shortcut for

Benjamin Van Ryseghem (Pharo)
It always has been cmd+shift+N :)

Ben

On Jul 28, 2012, at 10:26 PM, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:

> Thanks.
> Now b, N in the menu item is not clear
> Then this is one of the most frequent query with implementor and senders and now it is quite difficult to do.
> especially the Cmd + shift
> I really think that we should change it.
>

> On Jul 28, 2012, at 10:02 PM, Benjamin wrote:
>
>> That's why there is a tool in Nautilus which shows all the shortcuts and their description
>>
>> <Screen shot 2012-07-28 at 9.59.45 PM.png>
>>

>> We shouldn't forgot either that not changing stuff just because are used to it is not a valid argument
>>
>> Ben
>>

>> On Jul 28, 2012, at 9:39 PM, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:
>>
>>> implementor, sender, users?
>>>
>>> Because I spent 10 minutes and I still cannot find how I get all the references to a class :(
>>>
>>> I'm I know I'm old and stupid but we should not forget that what makes the success of pharo is happy users.
>>>
>>> Stef

Re: could it be possible to have a setting to get the old shortcut for

Stéphane Ducasse
yes but with cmd+B in front this much more painful

On Jul 28, 2012, at 10:28 PM, Benjamin wrote:

> It always has been cmd+shift+N :)
>
> Ben
>
> On Jul 28, 2012, at 10:26 PM, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:
>
>> Thanks.
>> Now b, N in the menu item is not clear
>> Then this is one of the most frequent query with implementor and senders and now it is quite difficult to do.
>> especially the Cmd + shift
>> I really think that we should change it.
>>

>> On Jul 28, 2012, at 10:02 PM, Benjamin wrote:
>>
>>> That's why there is a tool in Nautilus which shows all the shortcuts and their description
>>>
>>> <Screen shot 2012-07-28 at 9.59.45 PM.png>
>>>

>>> We shouldn't forgot either that not changing stuff just because are used to it is not a valid argument
>>>
>>> Ben

Re: could it be possible to have a setting to get the old shortcut for

Stéphane Ducasse
so may be a goo trick would be to add
        cmd b cmd u for users (since r is taken by reference)

Stef

On Jul 29, 2012, at 10:06 AM, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:

> yes but with cmd+B in front this much more painful
>
> On Jul 28, 2012, at 10:28 PM, Benjamin wrote:
>
>> It always has been cmd+shift+N :)
>>
>> Ben
>>
>> On Jul 28, 2012, at 10:26 PM, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:
>>
>>> Thanks.
>>> Now b, N in the menu item is not clear
>>> Then this is one of the most frequent query with implementor and senders and now it is quite difficult to do.
>>> especially the Cmd + shift
>>> I really think that we should change it.

Re: could it be possible to have a setting to get the old shortcut for

Benjamin Van Ryseghem (Pharo)
Why not :)

Ben