could not search contents at http://book.pharo-project.org

vonbecmann
Hi All,

Could not search contents at http://book.pharo-project.org.
I would like to search some expression in the contents of the book.

Steps to reproduce:
* goto to http://book.pharo-project.org
* click on main image
* add any string on search contents and press Enter
Actual Result:

Seaside Walkback

Error: subscript is out of bounds: 8218

Expected Result:
a list of results that matches your input string

Thanks,

subscriptIsOutOfBounds.zip (4K) Download Attachment

Re: could not search contents at http://book.pharo-project.org

Mariano Martinez Peck
Thanks! I can reproduce.

Doru can you help us?

Thanks

Mariano

On Thu, Oct 7, 2010 at 10:40 PM, Bernardo Ezequiel Contreras <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi All,

Could not search contents at http://book.pharo-project.org.
I would like to search some expression in the contents of the book.

Steps to reproduce:
* goto to http://book.pharo-project.org
* click on main image
* add any string on search contents and press Enter
Actual Result:

Seaside Walkback

Error: subscript is out of bounds: 8218

Expected Result:
a list of results that matches your input string

Thanks,

Re: [Pharo-project] could not search contents at http://book.pharo-project.org

Tudor Girba
Hi,

Unfortunately, I cannot help much at this moment. The problem is due to a bug in Pier that crashes when there is a strange character in one of the pages. I believe this was fixed at some point, but I am not sure. Someone would have to update the Pier image.

Cheers,
Doru

On 10 Oct 2010, at 11:53, Mariano Martinez Peck wrote:

> Thanks! I can reproduce.
>
> Doru can you help us?
>
> Thanks
>
> Mariano
>
> On Thu, Oct 7, 2010 at 10:40 PM, Bernardo Ezequiel Contreras <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi All,

> Could not search contents at http://book.pharo-project.org.
> I would like to search some expression in the contents of the book.
>
> Steps to reproduce:
> * goto to http://book.pharo-project.org
> * click on main image
> * add any string on search contents and press Enter
> Actual Result:
> Seaside Walkback
>
> Error: subscript is out of bounds: 8218
>
> Expected Result:
> a list of results that matches your input string
>

> Thanks,

www.tudorgirba.com

"In a world where everything is moving ever faster,
one might have better chances to win by moving slower."

Re: [Pharo-project] could not search contents at http://book.pharo-project.org

Mariano Martinez Peck
Can someone take a look?  how can we get the pier image?

On Sun, Oct 10, 2010 at 12:46 PM, Tudor Girba <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

Unfortunately, I cannot help much at this moment. The problem is due to a bug in Pier that crashes when there is a strange character in one of the pages. I believe this was fixed at some point, but I am not sure. Someone would have to update the Pier image.

Cheers,
Doru

On 10 Oct 2010, at 11:53, Mariano Martinez Peck wrote:

> Thanks! I can reproduce.
>
> Doru can you help us?
>
> Thanks
>
> Mariano
>
> On Thu, Oct 7, 2010 at 10:40 PM, Bernardo Ezequiel Contreras <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi All,

> Could not search contents at http://book.pharo-project.org.
> I would like to search some expression in the contents of the book.
>
> Steps to reproduce:
> * goto to http://book.pharo-project.org
> * click on main image
> * add any string on search contents and press Enter
> Actual Result:
> Seaside Walkback
>
> Error: subscript is out of bounds: 8218
>
> Expected Result:
> a list of results that matches your input string
>

> Thanks,

www.tudorgirba.com

"In a world where everything is moving ever faster,
one might have better chances to win by moving slower."

Re: [Pharo-project] could not search contents at http://book.pharo-project.org

Mariano Martinez Peck
hello? I think this is important. We should be able to search.

Cheers

mariano