create Password passphrase

ravinder phogat
Hi all,

I got to create password passphrase in VA 5.0, any help would be appreciated.

Re: create Password passphrase

jtuchel
Hi Ravi (?)

I am afraid nobody will be able to answer your question given how little information you provide in your question.
Are you lloking for algorhiths to create secure passwords?
Are you looking for ways to password protect an Application?

Chances are that VA 5.0 (Software that was released in 1995) doesn't provide much of the infrastructure needed. I suggest thinking about either using external resources/processes like openssl/libressl or consider an update to VA 9.2, which comes with a lot of interesting updates for security algos and  such.

Joachim