creating new projects on ss

Usman Bhatti
I'm not sure if its Friday evening fatigue that is hitting me or a change in the server policy, squeak server is not allowing me to create new projects and giving me this message:

On this server, only the administrator can create new projects!

Is there an alternative for creating projects?
thanx
usman

Re: creating new projects on ss

Camillo Bruni-3
use gemstone :) no?

http://ss3.gemstone.com/

best
cami

On 2012-03-02, at 19:50, Usman Bhatti wrote:

> I'm not sure if its Friday evening fatigue that is hitting me or a change in the server policy, squeak server is not allowing me to create new projects and giving me this message:
>
> On this server, only the administrator can create new projects!
>
> Is there an alternative for creating projects?
> thanx
> usman

Re: creating new projects on ss

Usman Bhatti
On Fri, Mar 2, 2012 at 7:52 PM, Camillo Bruni <[hidden email]> wrote:
use gemstone :) no?

http://ss3.gemstone.com/

Thanx cami. I'm using it and It has a better interface...

best
cami