css and firefox

Tudor Girba-3
Hi,

I have the following problem with CSS and Firefox

On http://moose.unibe.ch I have a CSS file that is pointed to as
stylesheet from the root page. On Safari 3.0 and on Internet Explorer
it looks Ok, but on  Firefox it looks as if the CSS cannot be found.
What could the problem be?

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com
www.tudorgirba.com/blog

"Next time you see your life passing by, say 'hi' and get to know her."

Re: css and firefox

Damien Pollet
Nice design :)

Using the Web Inspector from Safari, it seems all the CSS files are
served with MIME type text/html, that might be the problem…

On 22/11/2007, Tudor Girba <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have the following problem with CSS and Firefox
>
> On http://moose.unibe.ch I have a CSS file that is pointed to as
> stylesheet from the root page. On Safari 3.0 and on Internet Explorer
> it looks Ok, but on  Firefox it looks as if the CSS cannot be found.
> What could the problem be?
>
> Cheers,
> Doru
>
> --
> www.tudorgirba.com
> www.tudorgirba.com/blog
>
> "Next time you see your life passing by, say 'hi' and get to know her."

Damien Pollet
type less, do more [ | ] http://typo.cdlm.fasmz.org

Re: css and firefox

cbeler

>> Hi,
>>
>> I have the following problem with CSS and Firefox

true.. no css in my page...  with firebug I see in the head where the css
is linked an arror:

<link href="/seaside/files/WAStandardFiles/halo.css" type="text/css"
rel="stylesheet">
1<h1> Error: "/seaside/moose/seaside/files/WAStandardFiles/halo.css" not
found. </h1>

probably because in the address /seaside/moose/seaside/files/  there
shouldn't be /seaside/moose/

I don't know if it's due to the apache conf or anything else...

hth

CĂ©drick

>> On http://moose.unibe.ch I have a CSS file that is pointed to as
>> stylesheet from the root page. On Safari 3.0 and on Internet Explorer
>> it looks Ok, but on  Firefox it looks as if the CSS cannot be found.
>> What could the problem be?
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Doru
>>
>> --
>> www.tudorgirba.com
>> www.tudorgirba.com/blog
>>
>> "Next time you see your life passing by, say 'hi' and get to know her."

> Damien Pollet
> type less, do more [ | ] http://typo.cdlm.fasmz.org

Re: css and firefox

cbeler
oh it works now....  it seems you fixed it ;)

Re: css and firefox

Tudor Girba-3
Indeed, it was due to an Apache setting: the /seaside/files were not
passed on. Thanks for looking into it :).

Doru

On Nov 22, 2007, at 2:47 PM, [hidden email] wrote:

> oh it works now....  it seems you fixed it ;)

www.tudorgirba.com
www.tudorgirba.com/blog

"One cannot do more than one can do."