curious

Ben Coman
I wasn't what to title this post.
Please just take a moment to inspect...

Object subclasses
  collect: [:class| class -> class methods size]
  thenSelect: [:map|
(map value between: 1 and: 5) and:
(map key printString first = $P) ].

Then choose (a random example)...
   "PackageChecker->1" item
   "key" variable
   [Meta] tab
   "PackageCheck class" item

and I'd expect a single method shown, rather than the zero I see.
Actually I'd expect the choice in that last step
to be "PackageCheck" rather than "PackageCheck class"

Now continue with, browse "PackageCheck class"
then switch to instance side, and there I see the single class I expected earlier.

So is there something wrong there, or am I having a brain freeze?

cheers -ben

Re: curious

Ben Coman
Ahh... it was a brain freeze.
The [meta] tab shows the methods of the selected instance,
but my "key" is not an instance of PackageCheck,
it the PackageCheck Class, so the class-side methods are shown.

cheers -ben