custom css pier3

Tudor Girba-2
Hi,

In Pier2 we could add a css file to the Pier tree, make settings point
to it, and then during "Edit Design" we would get an editor on the
contents of the file and the css would be served for the respective
structure.

When doing the same thing in Pier3, it seems that I cannot edit this
file and that even if I have a css file with the right pointer to it,
the contents are not available (when inspecting the html, "style.css"
does not appear anymore).

Does anyone know why is this not working, or if there is another
similar mechanism in place?

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"Every thing has its own flow"

Re: custom css pier3

Tudor Girba-2
Hi,

I found the problem. The issue was that PRStructure>>styleSheets
excluded the stylesheets with empty content. This meant that you could
not anymore create an empty file, and then use it as the starting
point in the edit design. It's fixed and tested now.

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com