dabbledb

ching
Hi,

Does anyone know if DabbleDB code exists somewhere available for study?

Thanks.

Ching de la Serna

Re: dabbledb

Randal L. Schwartz

Ching> Does anyone know if DabbleDB code exists somewhere available for
Ching> study?

Not at the moment.  Perhaps now that dabbledb is shutting down [1], Avi
and the gang will consider open-sourcing the code.

[1] http://methodsandmessages.posterous.com/smallthought-shuts-down-dabbledb-the-seaside

See http://methodsandmessages.posterous.com/ for Smalltalk discussion

Re: dabbledb

Tansel Ersavas-2
I've checked with them, there is no such decision at the moment.

Tansel

On Thu, Mar 24, 2011 at 8:05 AM, Randal L. Schwartz <[hidden email]> wrote:

Ching> Does anyone know if DabbleDB code exists somewhere available for
Ching> study?

Not at the moment.  Perhaps now that dabbledb is shutting down [1], Avi
and the gang will consider open-sourcing the code.

[1] http://methodsandmessages.posterous.com/smallthought-shuts-down-dabbledb-the-seaside

Re: dabbledb

blake watson
Just an observation: The Seaside Success Stories page could use updating.

--
Randal L. Schwartz - Stonehenge Consulting Services, Inc. - <a href="tel:%2B1%20503%20777%200095">+1 503 777 0095