data recovery?

kaveman
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: data recovery?

Damien Pollet
On Sun, Dec 7, 2008 at 08:44, Krishna <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I'm new to Pier. Yesterday, I moved my site from dokuwiki to Pier and
> today I find that the squeak instance crashed and when restarted I get
> the default Pier site. Is there a way to recover my data?

Did you have one of the persistency schemes setup ?
If not and if you didn't manually save your image after loading the
doku data into it, then I'm afraid you'll have to import it again.

Else I'd check that the image still has the pier instance: PRKernel
allInstances explore

--
Damien Pollet

Re: data recovery?

kaveman
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: data recovery?

Damien Cassou-3
On Sun, Dec 7, 2008 at 8:44 AM, Krishna <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I'm new to Pier. Yesterday, I moved my site from dokuwiki to Pier and
> today I find that the squeak instance crashed and when restarted I get
> the default Pier site. Is there a way to recover my data?

Do you use the one-click image? If yes, have a look at the
Contents/Resources directory. If there are more than one image file,
run the latest.

--
Damien Cassou
http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st

Re: data recovery?

kaveman
CONTENTS DELETED

On Mon, Dec 8, 2008 at 4:49 PM, Krishna <[hidden email]> wrote:
> btw, the -swapbtn option supplied in pier.sh was not working in Linux
> version of the one-click installer.

It works for me : Ubuntu 8.04 32bits on a macbook