debugger menu items inconsistent with buttons ( & "Begin Debugging Again" enhancement )

debugger menu items inconsistent with buttons ( & "Begin Debugging Again" enhancement )

Ben Coman

I notice that the function of debugger menu items
    Step, Step through & Send
seem to correspond respectively to debugger buttons
    Over, Through & Into
but the text doesn't really align.

Perhaps better menu items would be: Step Over, Step through block, Step
Into.

On another topic, once you have stepped past the point where the
debugger opened, is there any way the debugger might be returned to the
context where it initially opened?
For instance,  if you are debugging your startup script by putting a
halt in the script, then then if you accidentally step past where the
debugger opened, you can no longer use the <Restart> button and have to
quit and restart Pharo to get back to the same debugging point.  A menu
item to "Begin Debugging Again At The Same Initial Point" would be nice
but perhaps this is not feasible, or I've missed something

cheers, -ben