debugging in 1.0-beta.8.6

Nick
Hi,

With GLASS  1.0-beta.8.6 I don't see continuations being added to the object log when an error occurs. I'm serving my application from topaz VMs and using WAGemStoneProductionErrorHandler though I've also tried WARemoteDebuggingWalkbackErrorHandler without luck. Has anybody else seen this or could my installation or configuration or at fault. Not sure how to debug the problem....

Nick

Re: debugging in 1.0-beta.8.6

Johan Brichau-2
Hi Nick,

fwiw, I'm using the same setup and have continuations on my object log.

Not sure how to debug that. But I have also experienced that no errors are logged when an error occurs in a form callback.

Johan (sent from my mobile)

On 24 Jun 2011, at 18:33, Nick Ager <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> With GLASS  1.0-beta.8.6 I don't see continuations being added to the object log when an error occurs. I'm serving my application from topaz VMs and using WAGemStoneProductionErrorHandler though I've also tried WARemoteDebuggingWalkbackErrorHandler without luck. Has anybody else seen this or could my installation or configuration or at fault. Not sure how to debug the problem....
>
> Nick

Re: debugging in 1.0-beta.8.6

Dale Henrichs
Nick,

I think it depends upon where the error is occurring/handled ... in order for the continuation to go into the log, a successful commit needs to be made ... there should be a stack dumped into the gem log and the header of the stack dump should help identify the place where the stack was handled and from there we should be able to tell why the continuation might not be getting logged ...

Dale

| With GLASS 1.0-beta.8.6 I don't see continuations being added to the
| object log when an error occurs. I'm serving my application from
| topaz VMs and using WAGemStoneProductionErrorHandler though I've
| also tried WARemoteDebuggingWalkbackErrorHandler without luck. Has
| anybody else seen this or could my installation or configuration or
| at fault. Not sure how to debug the problem....
|

| Nick

Re: debugging in 1.0-beta.8.6

NorbertHartl

Am 24.06.2011 um 18:33 schrieb Nick Ager:

> Hi,
>
> With GLASS  1.0-beta.8.6 I don't see continuations being added to the object log when an error occurs. I'm serving my application from topaz VMs and using WAGemStoneProductionErrorHandler though I've also tried WARemoteDebuggingWalkbackErrorHandler without luck. Has anybody else seen this or could my installation or configuration or at fault. Not sure how to debug the problem....

Did you implement

IZMockCurrentRequestContext>>forDebugging: aBoolean

That could be one cause of your problems.

Norbert

Re: debugging in 1.0-beta.8.6

Nick
Hi Dale,

I think it depends upon where the error is occurring/handled ... in order for the continuation to go into the log, a successful commit needs to be made ... there should be a stack dumped into the gem log and the header of the stack dump should help identify the place where the stack was handled and from there we should be able to tell why the continuation might not be getting logged ...

Of course one day I'll remember to look at the log directory before posting to the group. As others aren't having the problem, I've gone through my backups and found a 1.0-beta.8.6 version in which debugging is functioning as I expect. I haven't finished my binary chop to work out what I've installed or configured that has stopped exception handling working in the WAFastCGI gems - it works in the service task gem. In meantime here is the stack trace from the serving gem. Notes:
1) In my backup where exception handling is functioning as expected, I don't see a stack trace.
2) I put a 'self halt' in a render method to cause this exception so I don't understand the 'You can only #call: and #answer: from within a callback or a Task'.
3) This will teach me to manually configure my images...

WAFastCGIAdaptor Server started on port 9002
--transcript--'Error creating WAWalkback: You can only #call: and #answer: from within a callback or a Task.'
----------- Internal FASTCGI ERROR Encountered: 2011-06-25T09:58:49.58103108406067-07:00
InterpreterError 2407: The object <Semaphore(31013121)> may not be committed, instances of its class are non-persistent.
1 GRGemStonePlatform >> logError:title: @2 line 4  [GsMethod OOP 117940993]
2 WAFastCGIAdaptor >> internalServerErrorMessage: @20 line 14  [GsMethod OOP 200513281]
3 ComplexBlock in GRGemStonePlatform >> seasideProcessRequest:adaptor:resultBlock: @29 line 20  [GsMethod OOP 161297665]
4 ExceptionHandler >> caughtExceptionWithAction: @5 line 4  [GsMethod OOP 10065153]
5 ComplexBlock in ExceptionHandler >> caughtEx:number:cat:args:handler: @12 line 13  [GsMethod OOP 10064641]
6 ComplexBlock in ExecutableBlock >> ensure: @4 line 11  [GsMethod OOP 2304001]
7 ComplexBlock in ExecutableBlock >> ensure: @6 line 11  [GsMethod OOP 2304001]
8 ExceptionHandler >> caughtEx:number:cat:args:handler: @16 line 14  [GsMethod OOP 10064641]
9 ComplexBlock in ExceptionHandler >> try:on:do: @10 line 12  [GsMethod OOP 10062081]
10 Object >> _gsReturnTos @1 line 1  [GsMethod OOP 1877761]
11 System class >> __commit: @1 line 8  [GsMethod OOP 3222017]
12 System class >> _localCommit: @8 line 30  [GsMethod OOP 3222529]
13 TransactionBoundaryDefaultPolicy >> commit: @2 line 3  [GsMethod OOP 7713281]
14 System class >> _commit: @6 line 16  [GsMethod OOP 3222785]
15 System class >> commitTransaction @2 line 28  [GsMethod OOP 3230465]
16 System class >> _commitPrintingDiagnostics @2 line 9  [GsMethod OOP 3151105]
17 SystemCommitTransaction >> defaultAction @1 line 3  [GsMethod OOP 118394369]
18 ExceptionA >> _defaultAction @1 line 4  [GsMethod OOP 10050561]
19 ExceptionA >> signal @7 line 37  [GsMethod OOP 10057473]
20 ExceptionA >> signal: @3 line 12  [GsMethod OOP 10050817]
21 ExceptionA class >> signal: @2 line 3  [GsMethod OOP 11895041]
22 ExceptionA class >> signal @2 line 9  [GsMethod OOP 11896577]
23 GRGemStonePlatform >> doCommitTransaction @3 line 3  [GsMethod OOP 117938177]
24 ComplexVCBlock in GRGemStonePlatform >> seasideProcessRequestWithRetry:resultBlock: @28 line 32  [GsMethod OOP 205381633]
25 ComplexBlock in ExecutableBlock >> ensure: @4 line 11  [GsMethod OOP 2304001]
26 ComplexVCBlock in ExecutableBlock >> ensure: @6 line 11  [GsMethod OOP 2304001]
27 TransientRecursionLock >> critical: @15 line 8  [GsMethod OOP 21159937]
28 GRGemStonePlatform >> seasideProcessRequestWithRetry:resultBlock: @39 line 5  [GsMethod OOP 205381633]
29 ComplexBlock in GRGemStonePlatform >> seasideProcessRequest:adaptor:resultBlock: @7 line 9  [GsMethod OOP 161297665]
30 ExceptionHandler >> doTryBlock: @9 line 7  [GsMethod OOP 10065409]
31 ExceptionHandler >> try:on:do: @15 line 18  [GsMethod OOP 10062081]
32 ComplexBlock in ExecutableBlock >> on:do: @2 line 8  [GsMethod OOP 9005057]
33 GRGemStonePlatform >> seasideProcessRequest:adaptor:resultBlock: @32 line 17  [GsMethod OOP 161297665]
34 WAFastCGIAdaptor >> process: @4 line 4  [GsMethod OOP 200513025]
35 ComplexBlock in WAFastCGIAdaptor >> answerResponderRole: @3 line 4  [GsMethod OOP 200510209]
36 ExceptionHandler >> doTryBlock: @9 line 7  [GsMethod OOP 10065409]
37 ExceptionHandler >> try:on:do: @15 line 18  [GsMethod OOP 10062081]
38 ComplexBlock in ExecutableBlock >> on:do: @2 line 8  [GsMethod OOP 9005057]
39 WAFastCGIAdaptor >> answerResponderRole: @9 line 5  [GsMethod OOP 200510209]
40 FSResponderRole >> answer @2 line 4  [GsMethod OOP 200396545]
41 FSRole >> handleConnection @3 line 5  [GsMethod OOP 201089025]
42 FSConnection >> unsafeServe @4 line 8  [GsMethod OOP 200260865]
43 ComplexBlock in FSConnection >> safeServe @5 line 8  [GsMethod OOP 200265473]
44 ExceptionHandler >> doTryBlock: @9 line 7  [GsMethod OOP 10065409]
45 ExceptionHandler >> try:on:do: @15 line 18  [GsMethod OOP 10062081]
46 ComplexBlock in ExecutableBlock >> on:do: @2 line 8  [GsMethod OOP 9005057]
47 ComplexVCBlock in FSConnection >> safeServe @8 line 9  [GsMethod

Re: debugging in 1.0-beta.8.6

Dale Henrichs
Hey Nick,

| 1) In my backup where exception handling is functioning as expected,
| I don't see a stack trace.

When continuations are snapped off, we don't dump a stack trace to the log, so this is expected.

The 'Error creating WAWalkback:....' message means that while creating the WARemoteDebuggingWalkback instance an error occurred. The  'You can only #call: and #answer: from within a callback or a Task.' message comes from the WAGsInvalidCallbackContext exception which is signalled when an attempt is made to create a continuation when there is no "callback marker on the stack" and that conditions occurs when there is no WACallBack class (or subclass) or WATaskVisitor>>visitTask: method on the stack at the time that the continuation is being created so this is the condition you want to search for ...

The stack that is being dumped to the log is indicating that an attempt was made to store a continuation, but since a Semaphore instance was being persisted the commit failed and the actual continuation was lost ...

So I'd be suspicious that the change that you made that caused you to start losing continuations introduced a persistent Semaphore ... There are some known bugs in glassdb about persistent Semaphores...so we'd need to start looking there for some clues I think...

Putting a call to `GRPlatform current logError: 'help help title: 'gotcha`` where the Transcript message is written will tell us what the stack looked like at the time the original was generated, but won't necessarily us where the Semaphore is coming from ...

Dale

> [...]

Re: debugging in 1.0-beta.8.6

Nick
Hi Dale,

The stack that is being dumped to the log is indicating that an attempt was made to store a continuation, but since a Semaphore instance was being persisted the commit failed and the actual continuation was lost ...

So I'd be suspicious that the change that you made that caused you to start losing continuations introduced a persistent Semaphore ... There are some known bugs in glassdb about persistent Semaphores...so we'd need to start looking there for some clues I think...

Putting a call to `GRPlatform current logError: 'help help title: 'gotcha`` where the Transcript message is written will tell us what the stack looked like at the time the original was generated, but won't necessarily us where the Semaphore is coming from ...

Hopefully I've understood. Currently I have a #halt in a render method. I've added:
GRPlatform current logError: 'help help' title: 'gotcha'.
immediately before the #halt.
I've tracked down the two backups one day apart, where the debugging works in one and not in the other. The bad news is I haven't been able to replicate the problem - break the debugging in the working backup. I was experimenting with the background service gem and transactions at the time - so perhaps that's related?

In the meantime here is the stack trace generated by the #logError:title: and followed by the stack trace from #halt.

topaz 1> topaz 1> WAFastCGIAdaptor Server started on port 9001
----------- gotcha ERROR Encountered: 2011-06-28T02:29:53.03778100013733-07:00
help help
1 GRGemStonePlatform >> logError:title: @2 line 4  [GsMethod OOP 304531713]
2 IZUIProjectSummary >> renderContentOn: @2 line 4  [GsMethod OOP 147408897]
3 WARenderVisitor >> visitPainter: @6 line 4  [GsMethod OOP 169302273]
4 WAPainterVisitor >> visitPresenter: @1 line 2  [GsMethod OOP 169306625]
5 WAPainterVisitor >> visitComponent: @1 line 2  [GsMethod OOP 169307649]
6 WAComponent >> accept: @1 line 2  [GsMethod OOP 166979841]
7 WAVisitor >> visit: @1 line 2  [GsMethod OOP 167408385]
8 WAPresenterGuide >> visitPainter: @2 line 2  [GsMethod OOP 168227841]
9 WAPainterVisitor >> visitPresenter: @1 line 2  [GsMethod OOP 169306625]
10 WAPainterVisitor >> visitComponent: @1 line 2  [GsMethod OOP 169307649]
11 WAComponent >> accept: @1 line 2  [GsMethod OOP 166979841]
12 WAPainterVisitor >> visitDecorationsOfComponent: @2 line 2  [GsMethod OOP 169308161]
13 WAComponent >> acceptDecorated: @1 line 2  [GsMethod OOP 166979585]
14 WAPresenterGuide >> visit: @1 line 2  [GsMethod OOP 168227073]
15 WAPainter >> renderWithContext: @2 line 8  [GsMethod OOP 165458433]
16 WAPainter >> renderOn: @2 line 8  [GsMethod OOP 165457153]
17 WARenderer >> render: @1 line 4  [GsMethod OOP 166432513]
18 WACanvas >> render: @2 line 3  [GsMethod OOP 170193153]
19 ComplexBlock in IZUIHomeFeaturedIdeas >> renderContentOn: @18 line 10  [GsMethod OOP 282579713]
20 Collection >> do: @5 line 10  [GsMethod OOP 1547777]
21 ComplexVCBlock in IZUIHomeFeaturedIdeas >> renderContentOn: @19 line 10  [GsMethod OOP 282579713]
22 ComplexVCBlock in ExecutableBlock >> renderOn: @4 line 3  [GsMethod OOP 162029057]
23 WARenderer >> render: @1 line 4  [GsMethod OOP 166432513]
24 WACanvas >> render: @2 line 3  [GsMethod OOP 170193153]
25 ComplexBlock in WATagBrush >> with: @4 line 7  [GsMethod OOP 167261953]
26 ComplexBlock in ExecutableBlock >> renderOn: @4 line 3  [GsMethod OOP 162029057]
27 WARenderer >> render: @1 line 4  [GsMethod OOP 166432513]
28 WACanvas >> render: @2 line 3  [GsMethod OOP 170193153]
29 WACanvas >> nest: @4 line 4  [GsMethod OOP 170193665]
30 WABrush >> with: @2 line 2  [GsMethod OOP 168724993]
31 WATagBrush >> with: @6 line 5  [GsMethod OOP 167261953]
32 ComplexVCBlock in IZUIHomeFeaturedIdeas >> renderContentOn: @20 line 9  [GsMethod OOP 282579713]
33 ComplexVCBlock in ExecutableBlock >> renderOn: @4 line 3  [GsMethod OOP 162029057]
34 WARenderer >> render: @1 line 4  [GsMethod OOP 166432513]
35 WACanvas >> render: @2 line 3  [GsMethod OOP 170193153]
36 ComplexBlock in WATagBrush >> with: @4 line 7  [GsMethod OOP 167261953]
37 ComplexBlock in ExecutableBlock >> renderOn: @4 line 3  [GsMethod OOP 162029057]
38 WARenderer >> render: @1 line 4  [GsMethod OOP 166432513]
39 WACanvas >> render: @2 line 3  [GsMethod OOP 170193153]
40 WACanvas >> nest: @4 line 4  [GsMethod OOP 170193665]
41 WABrush >> with: @2 line 2  [GsMethod OOP 168724993]
42 WATagBrush >> with: @6 line 5  [GsMethod OOP 167261953]
43 ComplexVCBlock in IZUIHomeFeaturedIdeas >> renderContentOn: @21 line 7  [GsMethod OOP 282579713]
44 ComplexVCBlock in ExecutableBlock >> renderOn: @4 line 3  [GsMethod OOP 162029057]
45 WARenderer >> render: @1 line 4  [GsMethod OOP 166432513]
46 WACanvas >> render: @2 line 3  [GsMethod OOP 170193153]
47 ComplexBlock in WATagBrush >> with: @4 line 7  [GsMethod OOP 167261953]
48 ComplexBlock in ExecutableBlock >> renderOn: @4 line 3  [GsMethod OOP 162029057]
49 WARenderer >> render: @1 line 4  [GsMethod OOP 166432513]
50 WACanvas >> render: @2 line 3  [GsMethod OOP 170193153]
51 WACanvas >> nest: @4 line 4  [GsMethod OOP 170193665]
52 WABrush >> with: @2 line 2  [GsMethod OOP 168724993]
53 WATagBrush >> with: @6 line 5  [GsMethod OOP 167261953]
54 IZUIHomeFeaturedIdeas >> renderContentOn: @22 line 2  [GsMethod OOP 282579713]
55 WARenderVisitor >> visitPainter: @6 line 4  [GsMethod OOP 169302273]
56 WAPainterVisitor >> visitPresenter: @1 line 2  [GsMethod OOP 169306625]
57 WAPainterVisitor >> visitComponent: @1 line 2  [GsMethod OOP 169307649]
58 WAComponent >> accept: @1 line 2  [GsMethod OOP 166979841]
59 WAVisitor >> visit: @1 line 2  [GsMethod OOP 167408385]
60 WAPresenterGuide >> visitPainter: @2 line 2  [GsMethod OOP 168227841]
61 WAPainterVisitor >> visitPresenter: @1 line 2  [GsMethod OOP 169306625]
62 WAPainterVisitor >> visitComponent: @1 line 2  [GsMethod OOP 169307649]
63 WAComponent >> accept: @1 line 2  [GsMethod OOP 166979841]
64 WAPainterVisitor >> visitDecorationsOfComponent: @2 line 2  [GsMethod OOP 169308161]
65 WAComponent >> acceptDecorated: @1 line 2  [GsMethod OOP 166979585]
66 WAPresenterGuide >> visit: @1 line 2  [GsMethod OOP 168227073]
67 WAPainter >> renderWithContext: @2 line 8  [GsMethod OOP 165458433]
68 WAPainter >> renderOn: @2 line 8  [GsMethod OOP 165457153]
69 WARenderer >> render: @1 line 4  [GsMethod OOP 166432513]
70 WACanvas >> render: @2 line 3  [GsMethod OOP 170193153]
71 ComplexBlock in PREmbeddedRenderer >> visitComponent: @5 line 4  [GsMethod OOP 235015681]
72 ComplexBlock in ExecutableBlock >> ensure: @4 line 11  [GsMethod OOP 2304001]
73 ComplexBlock in ExecutableBlock >> ensure: @6 line 11  [GsMethod OOP 2304001]
74 PRDeepRenderer >> structure:during: @5 line 5  [GsMethod OOP 235184641]
75 PREmbeddedRenderer >> visitComponent: @6 line 3  [GsMethod OOP 235015681]
76 PRComponent >> accept: @1 line 2  [GsMethod OOP 235135233]
77 Object >> acceptDecorated: @1 line 2  [GsMethod OOP 219720705]
78 ComplexBlock in PRDecorated >> acceptDecorated: @5 line 4  [GsMethod OOP 181860609]
79 PRDecorated >> decorationsDo:ownerDo: @8 line 7  [GsMethod OOP 161505537]
80 PRDecorated >> acceptDecorated: @6 line 3  [GsMethod OOP 181860609]
81 PRVisitor >> visit: @1 line 2  [GsMethod OOP 223288321]
82 PREmbeddedRenderer >> visitInternalLink: @13 line 8  [GsMethod OOP 235014913]
83 PRInternalLink >> accept: @1 line 2  [GsMethod OOP 222267905]
84 Object >> acceptDecorated: @1 line 2  [GsMethod OOP 219720705]
85 PRVisitor >> visit: @1 line 2  [GsMethod OOP 223288321]
86 PRVisitor >> start: @1 line 2  [GsMethod OOP 223281665]
87 PRLinkRenderer >> start: @3 line 2  [GsMethod OOP 235195393]
88 PRRenderer >> start:in:on: @3 line 4  [GsMethod OOP 235765761]
89 PRViewRenderer >> visitLink: @2 line 3  [GsMethod OOP 235156737]
90 PRVisitor >> visitInternalLink: @1 line 2  [GsMethod OOP 223292161]
91 PRInternalLink >> accept: @1 line 2  [GsMethod OOP 222267905]
92 Object >> acceptDecorated: @1 line 2  [GsMethod OOP 219720705]
93 PRVisitor >> visit: @1 line 2  [GsMethod OOP 223288321]
94 ComplexBlock in PRVisitor >> visitAll: @3 line 2  [GsMethod OOP 223287809]
95 Collection >> do: @5 line 10  [GsMethod OOP 1547777]
96 PRVisitor >> visitAll: @4 line 2  [GsMethod OOP 223287809]
97 PRVisitor >> visitDocumentGroup: @2 line 2  [GsMethod OOP 223290625]
98 PRVisitor >> visitDocument: @1 line 2  [GsMethod OOP 223283713]
99 PRDocument >> accept: @1 line 2  [GsMethod OOP 223553025]
100 Object >> acceptDecorated: @1 line 2  [GsMethod OOP 219720705]
101 PRVisitor >> visit: @1 line 2  [GsMethod OOP 223288321]
102 ComplexBlock in PRDeepRenderer >> visitStructure: @4 line 4  [GsMethod OOP 235185665]
103 ComplexBlock in ExecutableBlock >> ensure: @4 line 11  [GsMethod OOP 2304001]
104 ComplexBlock in ExecutableBlock >> ensure: @6 line 11  [GsMethod OOP 2304001]
105 PRDeepRenderer >> structure:during: @5 line 5  [GsMethod OOP 235184641]
106 PRDeepRenderer >> visitStructure: @5 line 3  [GsMethod OOP 235185665]
107 PRVisitor >> visitCase: @1 line 2  [GsMethod OOP 223288065]
108 PRVisitor >> visitPage: @1 line 2  [GsMethod OOP 223289857]
109 PRPage >> accept: @1 line 2  [GsMethod OOP 223316737]
110 Object >> acceptDecorated: @1 line 2  [GsMethod OOP 219720705]
111 ComplexBlock in PRDecorated >> acceptDecorated: @5 line 4  [GsMethod OOP 181860609]
112 PRDecorated >> decorationsDo:ownerDo: @8 line 7  [GsMethod OOP 161505537]
113 PRDecorated >> acceptDecorated: @6 line 3  [GsMethod OOP 181860609]
114 PRVisitor >> visit: @1 line 2  [GsMethod OOP 223288321]
115 ComplexBlock in PRRenderer >> continue:in:on: @6 line 6  [GsMethod OOP 235766017]
116 ComplexBlock in ExecutableBlock >> ensure: @4 line 11  [GsMethod OOP 2304001]
117 ComplexBlock in ExecutableBlock >> ensure: @6 line 11  [GsMethod OOP 2304001]
118 PRRenderer >> continue:in:on: @9 line 7  [GsMethod OOP 235766017]
119 ComplexBlock in PRDefaultView >> render:on: @5 line 4  [GsMethod OOP 235148289]
120 ComplexBlock in ExecutableBlock >> ensure: @4 line 11  [GsMethod OOP 2304001]
121 ComplexBlock in ExecutableBlock >> ensure: @6 line 11  [GsMethod OOP 2304001]
122 PRViewRenderer >> withinContentDo: @6 line 6  [GsMethod OOP 235153665]
123 PRDefaultView >> render:on: @6 line 2  [GsMethod OOP 235148289]
124 PRDefaultView >> renderContentOn: @3 line 2  [GsMethod OOP 235147521]
125 WARenderVisitor >> visitPainter: @6 line 4  [GsMethod OOP 169302273]
126 WAPainterVisitor >> visitPresenter: @1 line 2  [GsMethod OOP 169306625]
127 WAPainterVisitor >> visitComponent: @1 line 2  [GsMethod OOP 169307649]
128 WAComponent >> accept: @1 line 2  [GsMethod OOP 166979841]
129 WAVisitor >> visit: @1 line 2  [GsMethod OOP 167408385]
130 WAPresenterGuide >> visitPainter: @2 line 2  [GsMethod OOP 168227841]
131 WAPainterVisitor >> visitPresenter: @1 line 2  [GsMethod OOP 169306625]
132 WAPainterVisitor >> visitComponent: @1 line 2  [GsMethod OOP 169307649]
133 WAComponent >> accept: @1 line 2  [GsMethod OOP 166979841]
134 WAPainterVisitor >> visitDecorationsOfComponent: @2 line 2  [GsMethod OOP 169308161]
135 WAComponent >> acceptDecorated: @1 line 2  [GsMethod OOP 166979585]
136 WAPresenterGuide >> visit: @1 line 2  [GsMethod OOP 168227073]
137 WAPainter >> renderWithContext: @2 line 8  [GsMethod OOP 165458433]
138 WAPainter >> renderOn: @2 line 8  [GsMethod OOP 165457153]
139 WARenderer >> render: @1 line 4  [GsMethod OOP 166432513]
140 WACanvas >> render: @2 line 3  [GsMethod OOP 170193153]
141 ComplexBlock in IZContentsWidget >> renderContentOn: @14 line 11  [GsMethod OOP 282514177]
142 ExceptionHandler >> doTryBlock: @9 line 7  [GsMethod OOP 10065409]
143 ExceptionHandler >> try:on:do: @15 line 18  [GsMethod OOP 10062081]
144 ComplexBlock in ExecutableBlock >> on:do: @2 line 8  [GsMethod OOP 9005057]
145 WADynamicVariable class >> use:during: @4 line 4  [GsMethod OOP 166158593]
146 IZContentsWidget >> renderContentOn: @20 line 5  [GsMethod OOP 282514177]
147 WARenderVisitor >> visitPainter: @6 line 4  [GsMethod OOP 169302273]
148 WAPainterVisitor >> visitPresenter: @1 line 2  [GsMethod OOP 169306625]
149 WAPainterVisitor >> visitComponent: @1 line 2  [GsMethod OOP 169307649]
150 WAComponent >> accept: @1 line 2  [GsMethod OOP 166979841]
151 WAVisitor >> visit: @1 line 2  [GsMethod OOP 167408385]
152 WAPresenterGuide >> visitPainter: @2 line 2  [GsMethod OOP 168227841]
153 WAPainterVisitor >> visitPresenter: @1 line 2  [GsMethod OOP 169306625]
154 WAPainterVisitor >> visitComponent: @1 line 2  [GsMethod OOP 169307649]
155 WAComponent >> accept: @1 line 2  [GsMethod OOP 166979841]
156 WAPainterVisitor >> visitDecorationsOfComponent: @2 line 2  [GsMethod OOP 169308161]
157 WAComponent >> acceptDecorated: @1 line 2  [GsMethod OOP 166979585]
158 WAPresenterGuide >> visit: @1 line 2  [GsMethod OOP 168227073]
159 WAPainter >> renderWithContext: @2 line 8  [GsMethod OOP 165458433]
160 WAPainter >> renderOn: @2 line 8  [GsMethod OOP 165457153]
161 WARenderer >> render: @1 line 4  [GsMethod OOP 166432513]
162 WACanvas >> render: @2 line 3  [GsMethod OOP 170193153]
163 ComplexBlock in PREmbeddedRenderer >> visitComponent: @5 line 4  [GsMethod OOP 235015681]
164 ComplexBlock in ExecutableBlock >> ensure: @4 line 11  [GsMethod OOP 2304001]
165 ComplexBlock in ExecutableBlock >> ensure: @6 line 11  [GsMethod OOP 2304001]
166 PRDeepRenderer >> structure:during: @5 line 5  [GsMethod OOP 235184641]
167 PREmbeddedRenderer >> visitComponent: @6 line 3  [GsMethod OOP 235015681]
168 PRComponent >> accept: @1 line 2  [GsMethod OOP 235135233]
169 Object >> acceptDecorated: @1 line 2  [GsMethod OOP 219720705]
170 ComplexBlock in PRDecorated >> acceptDecorated: @5 line 4  [GsMethod OOP 181860609]
171 PRDecorated >> decorationsDo:ownerDo: @8 line 7  [GsMethod OOP 161505537]
172 PRDecorated >> acceptDecorated: @6 line 3  [GsMethod OOP 181860609]
173 PRVisitor >> visit: @1 line 2  [GsMethod OOP 223288321]
174 PREmbeddedRenderer >> visitInternalLink: @13 line 8  [GsMethod OOP 235014913]
175 PRInternalLink >> accept: @1 line 2  [GsMethod OOP 222267905]
176 Object >> acceptDecorated: @1 line 2  [GsMethod OOP 219720705]
177 PRVisitor >> visit: @1 line 2  [GsMethod OOP 223288321]
178 PRVisitor >> start: @1 line 2  [GsMethod OOP 223281665]
179 PRLinkRenderer >> start: @3 line 2  [GsMethod OOP 235195393]
180 PRRenderer >> start:in:on: @3 line 4  [GsMethod OOP 235765761]
181 PRViewRenderer >> visitLink: @2 line 3  [GsMethod OOP 235156737]
182 PRVisitor >> visitInternalLink: @1 line 2  [GsMethod OOP 223292161]
183 PRInternalLink >> accept: @1 line 2  [GsMethod OOP 222267905]
184 Object >> acceptDecorated: @1 line 2  [GsMethod OOP 219720705]
185 PRVisitor >> visit: @1 line 2  [GsMethod OOP 223288321]
186 ComplexBlock in PRVisitor >> visitAll: @3 line 2  [GsMethod OOP 223287809]
187 Collection >> do: @5 line 10  [GsMethod OOP 1547777]
188 PRVisitor >> visitAll: @4 line 2  [GsMethod OOP 223287809]
189 PRVisitor >> visitDocumentGroup: @2 line 2  [GsMethod OOP 223290625]
190 PRVisitor >> visitParagraph: @1 line 2  [GsMethod OOP 223284993]
191 PRViewRenderer >> visitParagraph: @3 line 7  [GsMethod OOP 235160321]
192 PRParagraph >> accept: @1 line 2  [GsMethod OOP 206490881]
193 Object >> acceptDecorated: @1 line 2  [GsMethod OOP 219720705]
194 PRVisitor >> visit: @1 line 2  [GsMethod OOP 223288321]
195 ComplexBlock in PRVisitor >> visitAll: @3 line 2  [GsMethod OOP 223287809]
196 Collection >> do: @5 line 10  [GsMethod OOP 1547777]
197 PRVisitor >> visitAll: @4 line 2  [GsMethod OOP 223287809]
198 PRVisitor >> visitDocumentGroup: @2 line 2  [GsMethod OOP 223290625]
199 PRVisitor >> visitDocument: @1 line 2  [GsMethod OOP 223283713]
200 PRDocument >> accept: @1 line 2  [GsMethod OOP 223553025]
201 Object >> acceptDecorated: @1 line 2  [GsMethod OOP 219720705]
202 PRVisitor >> visit: @1 line 2  [GsMethod OOP 223288321]
203 ComplexBlock in PRDeepRenderer >> visitStructure: @4 line 4  [GsMethod OOP 235185665]
204 ComplexBlock in ExecutableBlock >> ensure: @4 line 11  [GsMethod OOP 2304001]
205 ComplexBlock in ExecutableBlock >> ensure: @6 line 11  [GsMethod OOP 2304001]
206 PRDeepRenderer >> structure:during: @5 line 5  [GsMethod OOP 235184641]
207 PRDeepRenderer >> visitStructure: @5 line 3  [GsMethod OOP 235185665]
208 PRVisitor >> visitCase: @1 line 2  [GsMethod OOP 223288065]
209 PRVisitor >> visitPage: @1 line 2  [GsMethod OOP 223289857]
210 PRPage >> accept: @1 line 2  [GsMethod OOP 223316737]
211 Object >> acceptDecorated: @1 line 2  [GsMethod OOP 219720705]
212 ComplexBlock in PRDecorated >> acceptDecorated: @5 line 4  [GsMethod OOP 181860609]
213 PRDecorated >> decorationsDo:ownerDo: @8 line 7  [GsMethod OOP 161505537]
214 PRDecorated >> acceptDecorated: @6 line 3  [GsMethod OOP 181860609]
215 PRVisitor >> visit: @1 line 2  [GsMethod OOP 223288321]
216 PRVisitor >> start: @1 line 2  [GsMethod OOP 223281665]
217 PRDeepRenderer >> start: @3 line 3  [GsMethod OOP 235184385]
218 PRRenderer >> start:in:on: @3 line 4  [GsMethod OOP 235765761]
219 PRPierFrame >> renderContentOn: @3 line 3  [GsMethod OOP 235178753]
220 WARenderVisitor >> visitPainter: @6 line 4  [GsMethod OOP 169302273]
221 WAPainterVisitor >> visitPresenter: @1 line 2  [GsMethod OOP 169306625]
222 WAPainterVisitor >> visitComponent: @1 line 2  [GsMethod OOP 169307649]
223 WAComponent >> accept: @1 line 2  [GsMethod OOP 166979841]
224 WAVisitor >> visit: @1 line 2  [GsMethod OOP 167408385]
225 WAPresenterGuide >> visitPainter: @2 line 2  [GsMethod OOP 168227841]
226 WAPainterVisitor >> visitPresenter: @1 line 2  [GsMethod OOP 169306625]
227 WAPainterVisitor >> visitComponent: @1 line 2  [GsMethod OOP 169307649]
228 WAComponent >> accept: @1 line 2  [GsMethod OOP 166979841]
229 WAPainterVisitor >> visitDecorationsOfComponent: @2 line 2  [GsMethod OOP 169308161]
230 WAComponent >> acceptDecorated: @1 line 2  [GsMethod OOP 166979585]
231 ComplexBlock in PRPierFrame >> acceptDecorated: @3 line 7  [GsMethod OOP 235175169]
232 ExceptionHandler >> doTryBlock: @9 line 7  [GsMethod OOP 10065409]
233 ExceptionHandler >> try:on:do: @15 line 18  [GsMethod OOP 10062081]
234 ComplexBlock in ExecutableBlock >> on:do: @2 line 8  [GsMethod OOP 9005057]
235 PRCurrentContext class >> use:during: @4 line 2  [GsMethod OOP 222155265]
236 PRPierFrame >> withContextDo: @2 line 2  [GsMethod OOP 235176705]
237 PRPierFrame >> acceptDecorated: @4 line 7  [GsMethod OOP 235175169]
238 WAPresenterGuide >> visit: @1 line 2  [GsMethod OOP 168227073]
239 WAPainter >> renderWithContext: @2 line 8  [GsMethod OOP 165458433]
240 WARenderPhaseContinuation >> processRendering: @27 line 29  [GsMethod OOP 187597825]
241 ComplexBlock in WARenderPhaseContinuation >> handleRequest @4 line 3  [GsMethod OOP 187598337]
242 WARequestContext >> respond: @2 line 4  [GsMethod OOP 165452545]
243 WASessionContinuation >> respond: @2 line 2  [GsMethod OOP 186666241]
244 WARenderPhaseContinuation >> handleRequest @5 line 3  [GsMethod OOP 187598337]
245 ComplexBlock in WASessionContinuation >> basicValue @3 line 2  [GsMethod OOP 186668033]
246 ExceptionHandler >> doTryBlock: @9 line 7  [GsMethod OOP 10065409]
247 ExceptionHandler >> try:on:do: @15 line 18  [GsMethod OOP 10062081]
248 ComplexBlock in ExecutableBlock >> on:do: @2 line 8  [GsMethod OOP 9005057]
249 WASessionContinuation >> withUnregisteredHandlerDo: @7 line 3  [GsMethod OOP 186669313]
250 WASessionContinuation >> basicValue @4 line 2  [GsMethod OOP 186668033]
251 WASessionContinuation >> captureAndInvoke @2 line 3  [GsMethod OOP 186668289]
252 WARenderLoopMain >> start @9 line 6  [GsMethod OOP 187593729]
253 WASession >> start @4 line 2  [GsMethod OOP 187624961]
254 ComplexBlock in WASession >> handleFiltered: @6 line 5  [GsMethod OOP 187627009]
255 WAMergedRequestFields >> at:ifAbsent: @7 line 6  [GsMethod OOP 165358081]
256 WASession >> handleFiltered: @8 line 4  [GsMethod OOP 187627009]
257 IZSession >> handleFiltered: @11 line 11  [GsMethod OOP 282522369]
258 WARequestFilter >> handleFiltered: @2 line 4  [GsMethod OOP 166189569]
259 ComplexBlock in PRContextFilter >> handleFiltered: @3 line 2  [GsMethod OOP 235059713]
260 ExceptionHandler >> doTryBlock: @9 line 7  [GsMethod OOP 10065409]
261 ExceptionHandler >> try:on:do: @15 line 18  [GsMethod OOP 10062081]
262 ComplexBlock in ExecutableBlock >> on:do: @2 line 8  [GsMethod OOP 9005057]
263 PRCurrentContext class >> use:during: @4 line 2  [GsMethod OOP 222155265]
264 PRContextFilter >> handleFiltered: @4 line 2  [GsMethod OOP 235059713]
265 WARequestFilter >> handleFiltered: @2 line 4  [GsMethod OOP 166189569]
266 ComplexBlock in PRContextFilter >> handleFiltered: @3 line 2  [GsMethod OOP 235059713]
267 ExceptionHandler >> doTryBlock: @9 line 7  [GsMethod OOP 10065409]
268 ExceptionHandler >> try:on:do: @15 line 18  [GsMethod OOP 10062081]
269 ComplexBlock in ExecutableBlock >> on:do: @2 line 8  [GsMethod OOP 9005057]
270 PRCurrentContext class >> use:during: @4 line 2  [GsMethod OOP 222155265]
271 PRContextFilter >> handleFiltered: @4 line 2  [GsMethod OOP 235059713]
272 WARequestFilter >> handleFiltered: @2 line 4  [GsMethod OOP 166189569]
273 ComplexBlock in PRContextFilter >> handleFiltered: @3 line 2  [GsMethod OOP 235059713]
274 ExceptionHandler >> doTryBlock: @9 line 7  [GsMethod OOP 10065409]
275 ExceptionHandler >> try:on:do: @15 line 18  [GsMethod OOP 10062081]
276 ComplexBlock in ExecutableBlock >> on:do: @2 line 8  [GsMethod OOP 9005057]
277 PRCurrentContext class >> use:during: @4 line 2  [GsMethod OOP 222155265]
278 PRContextFilter >> handleFiltered: @4 line 2  [GsMethod OOP 235059713]
279 WARequestFilter >> handleFiltered: @2 line 4  [GsMethod OOP 166189569]
280 ComplexBlock in PRContextFilter >> handleFiltered: @3 line 2  [GsMethod OOP 235059713]
281 ExceptionHandler >> doTryBlock: @9 line 7  [GsMethod OOP 10065409]
282 ExceptionHandler >> try:on:do: @15 line 18  [GsMethod OOP 10062081]
283 ComplexBlock in ExecutableBlock >> on:do: @2 line 8  [GsMethod OOP 9005057]
284 PRCurrentContext class >> use:during: @4 line 2  [GsMethod OOP 222155265]
285 PRContextFilter >> handleFiltered: @4 line 2  [GsMethod OOP 235059713]
286 WARequestFilter >> handleFiltered: @2 line 4  [GsMethod OOP 166189569]
287 ComplexBlock in PRContextFilter >> handleFiltered: @3 line 2  [GsMethod OOP 235059713]
288 ExceptionHandler >> doTryBlock: @9 line 7  [GsMethod OOP 10065409]
289 ExceptionHandler >> try:on:do: @15 line 18  [GsMethod OOP 10062081]
290 ComplexBlock in ExecutableBlock >> on:do: @2 line 8  [GsMethod OOP 9005057]
291 PRCurrentContext class >> use:during: @4 line 2  [GsMethod OOP 222155265]
292 PRContextFilter >> handleFiltered: @4 line 2  [GsMethod OOP 235059713]
293 WARequestFilter >> handleFiltered: @2 line 4  [GsMethod OOP 166189569]
294 ComplexBlock in WAMutualExclusionFilter >> handleFiltered: @6 line 4  [GsMethod OOP 187609601]
295 ComplexBlock in ExecutableBlock >> ensure: @4 line 11  [GsMethod OOP 2304001]
296 ComplexBlock in ExecutableBlock >> ensure: @6 line 11  [GsMethod OOP 2304001]
297 ComplexVCBlock in WAMutex >> critical: @11 line 9  [GsMethod OOP 166490625]
298 ComplexBlock in ExecutableBlock >> ensure: @4 line 11  [GsMethod OOP 2304001]
299 ComplexVCBlock in ExecutableBlock >> ensure: @6 line 11  [GsMethod OOP 2304001]
300 Semaphore >> critical: @4 line 6  [GsMethod OOP 10216193]
301 TransientSemaphore >> critical: @2 line 4  [GsMethod OOP 21145089]
302 WAMutex >> critical: @12 line 7  [GsMethod OOP 166490625]
303 WAMutualExclusionFilter >> handleFiltered: @7 line 4  [GsMethod OOP 187609601]
304 ComplexBlock in WARequestHandler >> handle: @4 line 4  [GsMethod OOP 168409089]
305 ExceptionHandler >> doTryBlock: @9 line 7  [GsMethod OOP 10065409]
306 ExceptionHandler >> try:on:do: @15 line 18  [GsMethod OOP 10062081]
307 ComplexBlock in ExecutableBlock >> on:do: @2 line 8  [GsMethod OOP 9005057]
308 WADynamicVariable class >> use:during: @4 line 4  [GsMethod OOP 166158593]
309 ComplexBlock in WARequestContext >> push:while: @4 line 5  [GsMethod OOP 165451521]
310 ComplexBlock in ExecutableBlock >> ensure: @4 line 11  [GsMethod OOP 2304001]
311 ComplexBlock in ExecutableBlock >> ensure: @6 line 11  [GsMethod OOP 2304001]
312 WARequestContext >> push:while: @7 line 6  [GsMethod OOP 165451521]
313 WARequestHandler >> handle: @5 line 4  [GsMethod OOP 168409089]
314 WASession >> handle: @10 line 11  [GsMethod OOP 187623681]
315 WARegistry >> dispatch:to: @1 line 5  [GsMethod OOP 168433921]
316 WARegistry >> handleKeyed:with: @2 line 5  [GsMethod OOP 168439553]
317 WARegistry >> handleFiltered: @33 line 19  [GsMethod OOP 168442625]
318 WAApplication >> handleFiltered: @11 line 10  [GsMethod OOP 354578433]
319 WARequestFilter >> handleFiltered: @2 line 4  [GsMethod OOP 166189569]
320 ComplexBlock in WAExceptionFilter >> handleFiltered: @3 line 3  [GsMethod OOP 166346753]
321 ExceptionHandler >> doTryBlock: @9 line 7  [GsMethod OOP 10065409]
322 ExceptionHandler >> try:on:do: @15 line 18  [GsMethod OOP 10062081]
323 ComplexBlock in ExecutableBlock >> on:do: @2 line 8  [GsMethod OOP 9005057]
324 WAExceptionHandler >> handleExceptionsDuring: @8 line 3  [GsMethod OOP 166261249]
325 WAExceptionHandler class >> handleExceptionsDuring:context: @2 line 2  [GsMethod OOP 165858305]
326 WAExceptionFilter >> handleFiltered: @4 line 3  [GsMethod OOP 166346753]
327 ComplexBlock in WARequestHandler >> handle: @4 line 4  [GsMethod OOP 168409089]
328 ExceptionHandler >> doTryBlock: @9 line 7  [GsMethod OOP 10065409]
329 ExceptionHandler >> try:on:do: @15 line 18  [GsMethod OOP 10062081]
330 ComplexBlock in ExecutableBlock >> on:do: @2 line 8  [GsMethod OOP 9005057]
331 WADynamicVariable class >> use:during: @4 line 4  [GsMethod OOP 166158593]
332 ComplexBlock in WARequestContext >> push:while: @4 line 5  [GsMethod OOP 165451521]
333 ComplexBlock in ExecutableBlock >> ensure: @4 line 11  [GsMethod OOP 2304001]
334 ComplexBlock in ExecutableBlock >> ensure: @6 line 11  [GsMethod OOP 2304001]
335 WARequestContext >> push:while: @7 line 6  [GsMethod OOP 165451521]
336 WARequestHandler >> handle: @5 line 4  [GsMethod OOP 168409089]
337 ComplexBlock in WAServerAdaptor >> handleRequest: @4 line 4  [GsMethod OOP 169349121]
338 ExceptionHandler >> doTryBlock: @9 line 7  [GsMethod OOP 10065409]
339 ExceptionHandler >> try:on:do: @15 line 18  [GsMethod OOP 10062081]
340 ComplexBlock in ExecutableBlock >> on:do: @2 line 8  [GsMethod OOP 9005057]
341 WAServerAdaptor >> handleRequest: @6 line 5  [GsMethod OOP 169349121]
342 WAServerAdaptor >> handle: @1 line 4  [GsMethod OOP 169341697]
343 ComplexBlock in WAServerAdaptor >> process: @5 line 6  [GsMethod OOP 169343233]
344 ComplexBlock in ExecutableBlock >> ensure: @4 line 11  [GsMethod OOP 2304001]
345 ComplexBlock in ExecutableBlock >> ensure: @6 line 11  [GsMethod OOP 2304001]
346 WAServerAdaptor >> process: @9 line 7  [GsMethod OOP 169343233]
347 ComplexBlock in WAFastCGIAdaptor >> process: @3 line 6  [GsMethod OOP 200513025]
348 ComplexBlock in GRGemStonePlatform >> seasideProcessRequestWithRetry:resultBlock: @12 line 11  [GsMethod OOP 205381633]
349 ExceptionHandler >> doTryBlock: @9 line 7  [GsMethod OOP 10065409]
350 ExceptionHandler >> try:on:do: @15 line 18  [GsMethod OOP 10062081]
351 ComplexBlock in ExecutableBlock >> on:do: @2 line 8  [GsMethod OOP 9005057]
352 ComplexVCBlock in GRGemStonePlatform >> seasideProcessRequestWithRetry:resultBlock: @18 line 12  [GsMethod OOP 205381633]
353 ComplexBlock in ExecutableBlock >> ensure: @4 line 11  [GsMethod OOP 2304001]
354 ComplexVCBlock in ExecutableBlock >> ensure: @6 line 11  [GsMethod OOP 2304001]
355 TransientRecursionLock >> critical: @15 line 8  [GsMethod OOP 21159937]
356 GRGemStonePlatform >> seasideProcessRequestWithRetry:resultBlock: @39 line 5  [GsMethod OOP 205381633]
357 ComplexBlock in GRGemStonePlatform >> seasideProcessRequest:adaptor:resultBlock: @7 line 9  [GsMethod OOP 161297665]
358 ExceptionHandler >> doTryBlock: @9 line 7  [GsMethod OOP 10065409]
359 ExceptionHandler >> try:on:do: @15 line 18  [GsMethod OOP 10062081]
360 ComplexBlock in ExecutableBlock >> on:do: @2 line 8  [GsMethod OOP 9005057]
361 GRGemStonePlatform >> seasideProcessRequest:adaptor:resultBlock: @32 line 17  [GsMethod OOP 161297665]
362 WAFastCGIAdaptor >> process: @4 line 4  [GsMethod OOP 200513025]
363 ComplexBlock in WAFastCGIAdaptor >> answerResponderRole: @3 line 4  [GsMethod OOP 200510209]
364 ExceptionHandler >> doTryBlock: @9 line 7  [GsMethod OOP 10065409]
365 ExceptionHandler >> try:on:do: @15 line 18  [GsMethod OOP 10062081]
366 ComplexBlock in ExecutableBlock >> on:do: @2 line 8  [GsMethod OOP 9005057]
367 WAFastCGIAdaptor >> answerResponderRole: @9 line 5  [GsMethod OOP 200510209]
368 FSResponderRole >> answer @2 line 4  [GsMethod OOP 200396545]
369 FSRole >> handleConnection @3 line 5  [GsMethod OOP 201089025]
370 FSConnection >> unsafeServe @4 line 8  [GsMethod OOP 200260865]
371 ComplexBlock in FSConnection >> safeServe @5 line 8  [GsMethod OOP 200265473]
372 ExceptionHandler >> doTryBlock: @9 line 7  [GsMethod OOP 10065409]
373 ExceptionHandler >> try:on:do: @15 line 18  [GsMethod OOP 10062081]
374 ComplexBlock in ExecutableBlock >> on:do: @2 line 8  [GsMethod OOP 9005057]
375 ComplexVCBlock in FSConnection >> safeServe @8 line 9  [GsMethod OOP 200265473]
376 ExceptionHandler >> doTryBlock: @9 line 7  [GsMethod OOP 10065409]
377 ExceptionHandler >> try:on:do: @15 line 18  [GsMethod OOP 10062081]
378 ComplexVCBlock in ExecutableBlock >> on:do: @2 line 8  [GsMethod OOP 9005057]
379 ComplexVCBlock in FSConnection >> safeServe @11 line 12  [GsMethod OOP 200265473]
380 ComplexBlock in ExecutableBlock >> ensure: @4 line 11  [GsMethod OOP 2304001]
381 ComplexVCBlock in ExecutableBlock >> ensure: @6 line 11  [GsMethod OOP 2304001]
382 FSConnection >> safeServe @14 line 15  [GsMethod OOP 200265473]
383 FSConnection >> serve @1 line 4  [GsMethod OOP 200262913]
384 ComplexBlock in FSSocketServer >> listen: @9 line 15  [GsMethod OOP 193838593]
385 GsProcess >> _startPart2 @15 line 17  [GsMethod OOP 4501249]
386 GsProcess >> _start @1 line 9  [GsMethod OOP 4501761]
-----------
----------- Internal FASTCGI ERROR Encountered: 2011-06-28T02:29:53.04496693611145-07:00
InterpreterError 2407: The object <Semaphore(155829761)> may not be committed, instances of its class are non-persistent.
[...]
47 ComplexVCBlock in FSConnection >> safeServe @8 line 9  [GsMethod OOP 200265473]
48 ExceptionHandler >> doTryBlock: @9 line 7  [GsMethod OOP 10065409]
49 ExceptionHandler >> try:on:do: @15 line 18  [GsMethod OOP 10062081]
50 ComplexVCBlock in ExecutableBlock >> on:do: @2 line 8seasideuser@vmware:~/loggemstone$ [06/28/2011 10:32:25 AM.596 BST] gci login: currSession 1 rpc gem processId 27197

Re: debugging in 1.0-beta.8.6

Dale Henrichs
Nick,

The stack certainly looks normal enough but a 'naked' Semaphore instance is sneaking into the dirty object list.

I think it is probably worth understanding where instances of Semaphore could be created while doing the rendering (keep in mind that the Semaphore might be brought in by the error handling ... another logError:title: call in the  open: method of WAGemStoneWalkbackErrorHandler or WARemoteDebuggingWalkbackErrorHandler would be worth doing ...

Since you were fiddling with the background service gem, I would want to look at any calls that might be made to that subsystem from this stack ...

It also might be worth replicating this experiment in your development environment (firing up fastCGI or whatever web server you are using) in a gemstone GemTools image ... then set breakpoints on all of the suspicious spots where semaphores might be created and see what pops up...

Dale