decoupling parcel

Gary Peterson-2
Hello Group,

Is there a quick way to decouple a loaded parcel from the parcel files? Looking in the docs but have not found it.

Thank you,

Gary P

Re: decoupling parcel

Steven Kelly
I think you want what used to be called "Discard Parcel", e.g. in VW 7.1. The menu item seems to have gone, but the code is still there:
   Parcel destroyParcelNamed: aString
HTH,
Steve

Is there a quick way to decouple a loaded parcel from the parcel files? Looking in the docs but have not found it.

Thank you,

Gary P

Re: decoupling parcel

Gary Peterson-2