deep into pharo(esug 2013) translate to korean draft version.

deep into pharo(esug 2013) translate to korean draft version.

peter yoo
this book translate to korean. but draft now.
have a time then read and fix more.

thanks for Alexandre Bergel, Damien Cassou, Stephane Ducasse, Jannik Laval..... and more smalltalkers.

:D

Re: deep into pharo(esug 2013) translate to korean draft version.

pharo4Stef@free.fr
Thanks a lot
Once you have a pdf version we can put it on the website.

Stef
On 02 Apr 2014, at 04:20, peter yoo <[hidden email]> wrote:

this book translate to korean. but draft now.
have a time then read and fix more.

thanks for Alexandre Bergel, Damien Cassou, Stephane Ducasse, Jannik Laval..... and more smalltalkers.

:D

Re: deep into pharo(esug 2013) translate to korean draft version.

Damien Cassou
impressive. Thanks

--
Damien Cassou
http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st

"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another without losing enthusiasm."
Winston Churchill

Re: deep into pharo(esug 2013) translate to korean draft version.

peter yoo
pdf version? but i dant hava LaTeX file. and.... may original version use LaTeX. but im using xetex.
(because LaTeX ko-fint process so ugly in linux. but xetex is ok. same windows)

wiki to pdf file can make. but ok? wiki-pdf look no beautiful.

On Wed, Apr 2, 2014 at 11:59 AM, peter yoo <[hidden email]> wrote:
> wiki to pdf file can make. but ok? wiki-pdf look no beautiful.

maybe just tell us when you want us to put the url on our website and
I will do it. You can email me privately to be sure.

Thanks again, nice contribution

--
Damien Cassou
http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st

losing enthusiasm."
Winston Churchill

Re: deep into pharo(esug 2013) translate to korean draft version.

peter yoo
this file.

if possible then i want get a TeX file. me can convert latex to xetex.

have xetex then can PDF more to good.

who can give TeX file to me?

Re: deep into pharo(esug 2013) translate to korean draft version.

peter yoo
Deep into Pharo make use xetex.

im dont have latex file. make from my templete.

need more touch. but can use.

thank you for all authur~

look here please.

http://ta.onionmixer.net/wordpress/?attachment_id=265

ps. have a little problem. because.... wiki2latex using then need check for some special chracters (ex:^ or *) have a time then check more.

On Fri, May 23, 2014 at 7:09 AM, peter yoo <[hidden email]> wrote:
> http://ta.onionmixer.net/wordpress/?attachment_id=265

do you want me to reference this url on the http://deepintopharo.com/
website now?

--
Damien Cassou
http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st

losing enthusiasm."
Winston Churchill

Re: deep into pharo(esug 2013) translate to korean draft version.

peter yoo
hm.... really? can then i want. but really ok?

Re: deep into pharo(esug 2013) translate to korean draft version.

stepharo
Thanks a lot for your effort and time!!

Stef

On Fri, May 23, 2014 at 5:42 PM, peter yoo <[hidden email]> wrote:
> hm.... really? can then i want. but really ok?

sorry, I don't understand. I propose to add an url to your document on
our website. If you are interested, no problem. Even if your
translation is work in progress.

Winston Churchill

Re: deep into pharo(esug 2013) translate to korean draft version.

peter yoo
I'm going to publish korean translation of Deep Into Pharo on my blog. Translation progress is all done and now I'm checking the translated document before I publish.  It would be honor to me if you would like to put a URL link to my korean translation of Deep Into Pharo on your website.

The URL of translated document is here http://ta.onionmixer.net/wordpress/?attachment_id=265

For now, I'm publishing it on wordpress blog.

If you need any additional information, always welcome.

what about this: http://deepintopharo.com/ ?

Winston Churchill

I have already did put this URL(http://deepintopharo.com) in my translated book.