default focus

Sergei Gnezdov
My form lost default focus on the text field.  Neither button nor
text fields #1 and #2 have focus when I use
        MyPresenter show.

When I press tab the following components are focused:
- field #1
- field #2
- button
- field #1 (repeats all over)

Re: default focus

Andy Bower
Sergei,

> My form lost default focus on the text field.  Neither button nor
> text fields #1 and #2 have focus when I use
> MyPresenter show.
>
> When I press tab the following components are focused:
> - field #1
> - field #2
> - button
> - field #1 (repeats all over)

Is MyPresenter a subclass of Shell? Only Shells send #setInitialFocus during
the #onViewOpened event handling. Another thing to check is whether your
view is set up correctly. If you open the view in the View Composer and use
the File/Test option, does the focus get set correctly then?

Best Regards,

Andy Bower
Dolphin Support
http://www.object-arts.com