default font size in mondrian

Tudor Girba
Hi Alex,

The default font size in Mondrian is now set to 10. However, the
default goal of Mondrian is to deal with lots of data, not few. The
default 10 font size does not really favor placing many items on the
screen. It is more like you would favor a UML diagram.

So, I suggest to reset the value to 5 :)

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"Problem solving efficiency grows with the abstractness level of
problem understanding."

Re: default font size in mondrian

Alexandre Bergel-4
Reverted. I just find 5 as a bit difficult to read.

Cheers,
Alexandre