default pharo image for moose

Nicolas Anquetil
What's the pharo image for moose ?

I am having problems with things that work in Pharo, but cannot work in
the moose image.

Mainly these days I am stumbling upon issue with moose lacking

| or byteOr: (which is actually the same thing)

:-(

nicolas

Re: default pharo image for moose

Nicolas Anquetil

Lacking some information:

Integer and/or SmallInteger are lacking these methods in moose and they
exist in latest pharo

nicolas

On 10/10/12 13:39, Nicolas Anquetil wrote:

> What's the pharo image for moose ?
>
> I am having problems with things that work in Pharo, but cannot work
> in the moose image.
>
> Mainly these days I am stumbling upon issue with moose lacking
>
> | or byteOr: (which is actually the same thing)
>
> :-(
>
> nicolas

Re: default pharo image for moose

Tudor Girba-2
Moose builds on Pharo 1.4 #14457.

We will move to Pharo 2.0 as soon as the system is reasonably stable and we have released Moose 4.7.

Doru

On Wed, Oct 10, 2012 at 1:56 PM, Nicolas Anquetil <[hidden email]> wrote:

Lacking some information:

Integer and/or SmallInteger are lacking these methods in moose and they exist in latest pharo

nicolas

On 10/10/12 13:39, Nicolas Anquetil wrote:
What's the pharo image for moose ?

I am having problems with things that work in Pharo, but cannot work in the moose image.

Mainly these days I am stumbling upon issue with moose lacking

| or byteOr: (which is actually the same thing)

:-(

nicolas

"Every thing has its own flow"

Re: default pharo image for moose

Stéphane Ducasse
Doru this is strange because I thought that the byteOr: was integrated in 1.4.
Moose does not have to move to 2.0 now. Let us shake the infrastructure a bit more.
I mean if somebody can try and report problems it would be good but not jumping on it now.

Stef