defining a clear set of change for descriptions

defining a clear set of change for descriptions

Stéphane Ducasse
Doru

I would like to compile a set of actions/decisions for FAME.
So can you compile one based on the discussions we got else this will stay the same.
Once we agree I will implement the changes.

Re: defining a clear set of change for descriptions

Tudor Girba-2
Hi,

Yes. This is what we have until now:

- rename <MSEClass:superclass:> to <FM3Class:superclass:>
- introduce <MSEClass:>
- rename <package:> to <FM3Package:>
- rename <MSEProperty:type:> to <FM3Property:type>
- rename <FM3Property:type:opposite:> to <FM3Property:type:opposite:>
- rename <multivalued> to <FM3Multivalued>
- rename <derived> to <FM3Derived>
- rename <container> to <FM3Container>
- rename <MSEComment:> to <FM3Comment:>
- change the FMPragmaProcessor to take the above into account
- change the FMPragmaProcessor to take <FM3Package:> into account for packaging a property
- add <FM3Comment:> pragmas to the class annotation as a means to denote the comment for the class

- for transition, either we allow all variations in FMPragmaProcessor, or we make the current one FMObsoletePragmaProcessor and create a new one with the latest pragmas

- ideally, we should have a means to also comment an entire package, but I do not have an idea right now
- ideally, we should introduce FM3Comment, but that is more difficult and it is not necessary just now

Cheers,
Doru

On 24 Sep 2011, at 22:46, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:

> Doru
>
> I would like to compile a set of actions/decisions for FAME.
> So can you compile one based on the discussions we got else this will stay the same.
> Once we agree I will implement the changes.
>
> Stef

www.tudorgirba.com

"Be rather willing to give than demanding to get."

Re: defining a clear set of change for descriptions

Stéphane Ducasse
ok sounds good.
I do not have the time to look into the details but I like the list :)