delete a cookie

Sebastian Sastre-2
hi guys,
in WAResponse we have how to add a cookie but, <noob question disclaimer> how do
we remove a cookie from the seaside app?
thanks,
sebastian

RE: delete a cookie

Boris Popov, DeepCove Labs (SNN)
WAResponse>>deleteCookieAt:

-Boris

--
+1.604.689.0322
DeepCove Labs Ltd.

[hidden email]

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This email is intended only for the persons named in the message header.
Unless otherwise indicated, it contains information that is private and
confidential. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender
and delete the entire message including any attachments.

Thank you.

RE: delete a cookie

Sebastian Sastre-2
Sorry I didn't clarify that. It's 2.8