delete in the VC

Steve Waring-2
Hi Blair,

I think I am on the same page as everybody else now :) I used your
suggestion and reset the PL, and used LiveUpdate to install the patches.

One other thing; in the ViewComposer, deleting a subView isnt marking the
view as modified. This may be intentional, but I have come to rely on the
prompt to save my changes.

Thanks,
Steve

Re: delete in the VC

Blair McGlashan
Steve

You wrote in message news:kxpX5.153338$[hidden email]...
> .... in the ViewComposer, deleting a subView isnt marking the
> view as modified. This may be intentional, but I have come to rely on the
> prompt to save my changes.

No, thats a bug, and now on the list for PL2. Thanks for the report.

Regards

Blair