dependences of Pier-Importer?

EstebanLM
Hi,
I'm trying to load pier into a new pharo image. When I try to load
Pier-Importer it ask me for some dependencies (SmaCC), but if I try to
load SmaCC from SqueakSource, it ask me for other dependence, and I'm
lost there, I don't know which package is needed.
Anybody knows what's the full list of dependences?

Thanks in advance,
Esteban

Re: dependences of Pier-Importer?

Damien Cassou-3
Hi Esteban,

On Mon, Jul 27, 2009 at 12:48 PM, Esteban Lorenzano<[hidden email]> wrote:
> I'm trying to load pier into a new pharo image. When I try to load
> Pier-Importer it ask me for some dependencies (SmaCC), but if I try to load
> SmaCC from SqueakSource, it ask me for other dependence, and I'm lost there,
> I don't know which package is needed.
> Anybody knows what's the full list of dependences?

you might want to have a look at the following process to
export/import Pier kernels. It does not require Pier-Importer:

http://www.lukas-renggli.ch/blog/export-import

--
Damien Cassou
http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st

popular by not having them." James Iry

On 2009-07-27 09:26:11 -0300, Damien Cassou <[hidden email]> said:

> Hi Esteban,
>
> On Mon, Jul 27, 2009 at 12:48 PM, Esteban Lorenzano<[hidden email]> wrote:
>> I'm trying to load pier into a new pharo image. When I try to load
>> Pier-Importer it ask me for some dependencies (SmaCC), but if I try to load
>> SmaCC from SqueakSource, it ask me for other dependence, and I'm lost there,
>> I don't know which package is needed.
>> Anybody knows what's the full list of dependences?
>
> you might want to have a look at the following process to
> export/import Pier kernels. It does not require Pier-Importer:
>
> http://www.lukas-renggli.ch/blog/export-import

Thanks, that's what I was looking for... I just thought Pier-Importer
was required :)

Cheers,
Esteban