dependency error

Andrei Chis
Hi,

When loading moose or GT I get the error bellow.
Any idea from where GLMFillWidthStrategy, GLMFillWidthAndHeightStrategy or GLMRigidStrategy come?
(I didn't look into it)

A simple way to reproduce is by executing:
Gofer it
smalltalkhubUser: 'Moose' project: 'GToolkit';
package: 'ConfigurationOfGToolkit';
load.
#ConfigurationOfGToolkit asClass loadDevelopment.

Cheers,
Andrei

This package depends on the following classes:

  GLMFillWidthStrategy

  GLMFillWidthAndHeightStrategy

  GLMRigidStrategy

You must resolve these dependencies before you will be able to load these definitions:

  GLMFillWidthAndHeightStrategy>>#initializeContainer:

  GLMFillWidthAndHeightStrategy>>#initializeFirstColumn:

  GLMFillWidthAndHeightStrategy>>#initializePane:

  GLMFillWidthAndHeightStrategy>>#initializeSecondColumn:

  GLMFillWidthStrategy>>#initializeContainer:

  GLMFillWidthStrategy>>#initializeFirstColumn:

  GLMFillWidthStrategy>>#initializePane:

  GLMFillWidthStrategy>>#initializeSecondColumn:

  GLMRigidStrategy>>#initializeContainer:

  GLMRigidStrategy>>#initializeFirstColumn:

  GLMRigidStrategy>>#initializePane:

  GLMRigidStrategy>>#initializeSecondColumn:

Re: dependency error

CyrilFerlicot
Le 29/12/2015 19:17, Andrei Chis a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> When loading moose or GT I get the error bellow.
> Any idea from where GLMFillWidthStrategy, GLMFillWidthAndHeightStrategy
> or GLMRigidStrategy come?
> (I didn't look into it)
>
> A simple way to reproduce is by executing:
> Gofer it
> smalltalkhubUser: 'Moose' project: 'GToolkit';
> package: 'ConfigurationOfGToolkit';
> load.
> #ConfigurationOfGToolkit asClass loadDevelopment.
>
> Cheers,
> Andrei
>
> This package depends on the following classes:
>
>   GLMFillWidthStrategy
>
>   GLMFillWidthAndHeightStrategy
>
>   GLMRigidStrategy
>
> You must resolve these dependencies before you will be able to load
> these definitions:
>
>   GLMFillWidthAndHeightStrategy>>#initializeContainer:
>
>   GLMFillWidthAndHeightStrategy>>#initializeFirstColumn:
>
>   GLMFillWidthAndHeightStrategy>>#initializePane:
>
>   GLMFillWidthAndHeightStrategy>>#initializeSecondColumn:
>
>   GLMFillWidthStrategy>>#initializeContainer:
>
>   GLMFillWidthStrategy>>#initializeFirstColumn:
>
>   GLMFillWidthStrategy>>#initializePane:
>
>   GLMFillWidthStrategy>>#initializeSecondColumn:
>
>   GLMRigidStrategy>>#initializeContainer:
>
>   GLMRigidStrategy>>#initializeFirstColumn:
>
>   GLMRigidStrategy>>#initializePane:
>
>   GLMRigidStrategy>>#initializeSecondColumn:

I changed the GLMDashboard but since the previous version is load into
Pharo 4/5 you have a warning into Moose.

This will stop when the latest version of glamour will be load into Pharo.

--
Cyril Ferlicot

http://www.synectique.eu

165 Avenue Bretagne
Lille 59000 France

Re: dependency error

Andrei Chis
Actually this error makes it impossible to integrate.

Glamour-Browsers-CyrilFerlicot.110 removed GLMDashboardExtentStrategy and its subclasses but Glamour-Morphic-Renderer-CyrilFerlicot.330 only removed the methods from GLMDashboardExtentStrategy. So all methods from GLMFillWidthAndHeightStrategy, GLMFillWidthStrategy and GLMRigidStrategy were still in the package Glamour-Morphic-Renderer as extension methods but their classes were no longer present.

I fixed it for Pharo 5 but it should also be backported to Pharo 4.

Cheers,
Andrei