deploy little problem

sergevi
Hi,

I was building a deploy setup and found a pb in chrome with Kernel-
Objects.deploy.js.

the method '\' makes a problem with the javascript parser ( seeing
escape \').

I just modified with '\\' .

Thx

Re: deploy little problem

Nicolas Petton
Thanks, the I think issue was mentioned already, and it really deserves
a fix :)

Cheers,
Nico

On Tue, 2012-01-10 at 05:58 -0800, sergevi wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I was building a deploy setup and found a pb in chrome with Kernel-
> Objects.deploy.js.
>
> the method '\' makes a problem with the javascript parser ( seeing
> escape \').
>
> I just modified with '\\' .
>
> Thx

Re: deploy little problem

Nicolas Petton
https://github.com/NicolasPetton/amber/issues/114

Nico

On Tue, 2012-01-10 at 05:58 -0800, sergevi wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I was building a deploy setup and found a pb in chrome with Kernel-
> Objects.deploy.js.
>
> the method '\' makes a problem with the javascript parser ( seeing
> escape \').
>
> I just modified with '\\' .
>
> Thx

Re: deploy little problem

sergevi
Hi Nicolas,

Thank you, i didn't see this issue.

Well, important is that is works perfectly with a little additional
\ :)

Serge