deploymentMode on Seaside 3.0?

EstebanLM
Hi,
What's the equivallent to #deploymentMode property on Seaside 3.0?
The new configuration console is quite a mess for me :(

Cheers,
Esteban

Re: deploymentMode on Seaside 3.0?

Julian Fitzell-2
Yes, it still needs work. There is no strict equivalent because nobody
could ever figure out what "deployment mode" meant anyway. However,
when you have the development tools loaded, there is a configuration
called WADevelopmentConfiguration that enables the toolbar and sets
the exception handler to show walkbacks. This configuration is added
to the Application Defaults (which is added to all Applications) when
you load the dev tools, so you probably want to remove that. Or, if
you are *actually* deploying, don't load the development package. :)

We'll definitely make this process clearer before a final release and
updated documentation will, of course, help.

Julian