deselecting individual items with beMultiple

1 message Options

deselecting individual items with beMultiple

Evan Donahue
If I have a gl fast table with #beMultiple enabled, is there a way for me to select non-contiguous items? Eg

- item 1
- item 2
- item 3

Using shift, I can highlight items 1&2 or 1-3, but not 1&3, excluding 2. Some listing interfaces in non-pharo applications allow control clicking to deselect individual items from the middle of a selection. Is there something like that in Pharo glm presentations?

Thanks