#directoryContentsFor:

Schwab,Wilhelm K
Please take alook at FileDirectory>>directoryContentsFor:.  Does it have any business being on the instance side of FileDirectory?  It looks like it _completely_ ignores the receiver and if anything should be a class method somewhere, or changed to work relative to a receiver, or something.

Bill

Re: #directoryContentsFor:

Stéphane Ducasse
what I know is that FileDirectory code is far from suboptimal

Stef