dirty flag based on incorrect baseline

Gary Peterson-2
Hello Group,

Have been digging in the Glorp.StoreBlob mechanism all afternoon (going in circles). {migrating to 7.9.1 from 7.6}.

Seems to be narrowed down to an issue where the incorrect "baseline" method is being used for the comparison by VW.

So Glorp seems to be loading the correct published methods (good).

But often (maybe always) comparing against the incorrect baseline. It seems to be using the method version just previous to the actual published method to compare against.

I wonder if there is some sort of load (or baseline) switch in this regard?

Thank you,

Gary P

Re: dirty flag based on incorrect baseline

Gary Peterson-2

After loading in 7.9.1, and then opening a System Browser, the root bundle show changes/dirty.

Expanding to next level and finally to the package level reveals e.g. "Pack Name 1 (+61)", "Pack Name 2 (+10)".

So both packages and bundles are showing (it seems) a false dirty indicator.

Then, comparing (in 7.9.1 at the package level) to investigate the true differences we get the results described below.

Thank you,

Gary