dirty packages in Moose image

Usman Bhatti
Hello all,

When I open Monticello browser in a fresh moose image, I got these packages as drity:

- Polymorph-Widgets -> This one seems to come from Spotlight2-EntryCompletion package extension kicking out keystrokeFromTextMorph: method from PluggableTextFieldMorph.

-Graph-ET: someone removing class DotaHero

- Collection-Extensions: Asking for changes makes the dirty-ness disappear.

I know this is not a priority but in my image constructed from Moose, I have almost 10 because I am loading FamixDiff, GETText and may be some other tools so I am starting with Moose :)).

So, how do we proceed to correct them? Should I open a bug entry for each?

regards,
usman

Re: dirty packages in Moose image

Tudor Girba-2
Hi,

On Mon, May 19, 2014 at 10:53 AM, Usman Bhatti <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello all,

When I open Monticello browser in a fresh moose image, I got these packages as drity:

- Polymorph-Widgets -> This one seems to come from Spotlight2-EntryCompletion package extension kicking out keystrokeFromTextMorph: method from PluggableTextFieldMorph.

The Spotlight2 is not yet used at the moment, and I will remove it from the prerequisites.

-Graph-ET: someone removing class DotaHero

This is just that Graph-ET2 duplicates the same example classes without prefixing them. I was waiting for the fix, but I will do it in the next days.

- Collection-Extensions: Asking for changes makes the dirty-ness disappear.

This one is strange and I do not know how to fix it :(

I know this is not a priority but in my image constructed from Moose, I have almost 10 because I am loading FamixDiff, GETText and may be some other tools so I am starting with Moose :)).

This actually is a priority :).

So, how do we proceed to correct them? Should I open a bug entry for each?

I will take care of the first two, but I need help with the Collection one.

Cheers,
Doru

regards,
usman

"Every thing has its own flow"

On Mon, May 19, 2014 at 12:23 PM, Tudor Girba <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Good to know :)

So, how do we proceed to correct them? Should I open a bug entry for each?

I will take care of the first two, but I need help with the Collection one.

After spending some time, I could track this coming from loading Grease in Magritte (loaded from Glamour).
You can reproduce it in a fresh pharo image by executing it:

package: 'ConfigurationOfGrease';
load.
(ConfigurationOfGrease project version: '1.1.8' ) load: 'Core'.

But no idea how to fix it.

usman

Cheers,
Doru

regards,
usman

"Every thing has its own flow"

Re: dirty packages in Moose image

abergel
This should be fixed now
I have just renamed DotaHero into GET2DotaHero.

Alexandre
Alexandre Bergel  http://www.bergel.eu

On May 19, 2014, at 6:23 AM, Tudor Girba <[hidden email]> wrote:

> -Graph-ET: someone removing class DotaHero
>
> This is just that Graph-ET2 duplicates the same example classes without prefixing them. I was waiting for the fix, but I will do it in the next days.

Re: dirty packages in Moose image

Stephan Eggermont-3
#development of Magritte refers to version32, which refers to Grease 1.1.6
Grease has promoted 1.1.8 to both stable and development.

Stephan