distribute aplication lockdown image

Juan-2
Hi there,

I write here, to ask what is the best way to distribute an image,
without starting in the development tools, and start a window of my
application.
I think I remember a package called imageLockdown or something like
that, but I can not find it in smalltalkhub, maybe it's in another
repository.
Any response, idea are welcome.

Thank you
best

 jmdcc

PS: sorry without this is not the correct list, what would it be?

Re: distribute aplication lockdown image

Stephane Ducasse-3
Hi juan

this is the correct list.
Vincent Blondeau was working on making easier to build application with Pharo.
So he may have an asnwer.

Stef

On Wed, Apr 18, 2018 at 10:20 PM, Juan <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> I write here, to ask what is the best way to distribute an image,
> without starting in the development tools, and start a window of my
> application.
> I think I remember a package called imageLockdown or something like
> that, but I can not find it in smalltalkhub, maybe it's in another
> repository.
> Any response, idea are welcome.
>
> Thank you
> best
>
>  jmdcc
>
> PS: sorry without this is not the correct list, what would it be?

PS: sorry without this is not the correct list, what would it be?

Re: distribute aplication lockdown image

Ben Coman

On 19 April 2018 at 04:20, Juan <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi there,

I write here, to ask what is the best way to distribute an image,
without starting in the development tools, and start a window of my
application.

Perhaps having a look at PhLDeployment in Pharo Launcher would help.

I think I remember a package called imageLockdown or something like
that, but I can not find it in smalltalkhub, maybe it's in another
repository.
Any response, idea are welcome.

Thank you
best

 jmdcc

PS: sorry without this is not the correct list, what would it be?

pharo-users would be the best place.

cheers -ben