dnu - isScarySelector not found

Torsten Bergmann
Had the same problem in one of the latest dev images
as soon as one implements a class side method
in one of the browsers. Easy to fix:

Just hitting "create" and implementing the method
in Metaclass with ^false solved the problem.

Bye
T.

Re: dnu - isScarySelector not found

Damien Cassou
On Tue, Sep 8, 2009 at 8:24 AM, Torsten Bergmann<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Had the same problem in one of the latest dev images
> as soon as one implements a class side method
> in one of the browsers.

Can't reproduce in 09.09.1. Please try again there.

Thank you

--
Damien Cassou
http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st

popular by not having them." James Iry

Re: dnu - isScarySelector not found

I imagine that this is because lukas use the new OB code released
which still contains
old squeak warning.

stef

On Sep 8, 2009, at 8:24 AM, Torsten Bergmann wrote:

> Had the same problem in one of the latest dev images
> as soon as one implements a class side method
> in one of the browsers. Easy to fix:
>
> Just hitting "create" and implementing the method
> in Metaclass with ^false solved the problem.
>
> Bye
> T.
>
> --
> Neu: GMX Doppel-FLAT mit Internet-Flatrate + Telefon-Flatrate
> für nur 19,99 Euro/mtl.!* http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/dsl02

Re: dnu - isScarySelector not found

Lukas Renggli
I am using the code of Colin and there are no senders to
#isScarySelector, so I don't understand why there is a problem?

Lukas

2009/9/8 Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]>:

> I imagine that this is because lukas use the new OB code released
> which still contains
> old squeak warning.
>
> stef
>
> On Sep 8, 2009, at 8:24 AM, Torsten Bergmann wrote:
>
>> Had the same problem in one of the latest dev images
>> as soon as one implements a class side method
>> in one of the browsers. Easy to fix:
>>
>> Just hitting "create" and implementing the method
>> in Metaclass with ^false solved the problem.
>>
>> Bye
>> T.
>>
>> --
>> Neu: GMX Doppel-FLAT mit Internet-Flatrate + Telefon-Flatrate
>> für nur 19,99 Euro/mtl.!* http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/dsl02

Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: dnu - isScarySelector not found

Stéphane Ducasse
oops strange then.
Did he remove that from his OB version?
Stef

On Sep 8, 2009, at 2:35 PM, Lukas Renggli wrote:

> I am using the code of Colin and there are no senders to
> #isScarySelector, so I don't understand why there is a problem?
>
> Lukas

Re: dnu - isScarySelector not found

Lukas Renggli
> Did he remove that from his OB version?

I think so. As far as I can tell he merged all my changes.

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch