do we need famix* in the name of the column of the moose models

do we need famix* in the name of the column of the moose models

Stéphane Ducasse
Hi guys

Why do we have famix* in  in the name of the column of the moose models?

Re: do we need famix* in the name of the column of the moose models

Tudor Girba
I guess you are referring to the groups in the navigation tag. We don't :).

The reason for the prefix is that these names are generated automatically based on the names of the classes. I do not quite like the current solution. The problem is even deeper because there are several mechanisms that are not quite taken into account:
- description and name
- the string in the <navigation: 'label'> pragma

It would be cool if someone would spend a bit of time on this.

Cheers,
Doru

On 14 Feb 2011, at 15:42, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:

> Hi guys
>
> Why do we have famix* in  in the name of the column of the moose models?
>
> Stef

www.tudorgirba.com

"The coherence of a trip is given by the clearness of the goal."

Re: do we need famix* in the name of the column of the moose models

Stéphane Ducasse
we will.

Stef