documentation?

Ross Boylan
I'm considering using Pier for a project, but am concerned that the
documentation seems quite sparse.  I almost certainly will want to
extend it.

I know there's documentation on Seaside; it's the Pier part that
concerns me.

Am I missing something?

Ross

Re: documentation?

Lukas Renggli
There is www.piercms.com with all documentation needed to get started.
There is also my master thesis with more background information, if
you need.

Cheers,
Lukas

On Saturday, May 9, 2009, Ross Boylan <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I'm considering using Pier for a project, but am concerned that the
> documentation seems quite sparse.  I almost certainly will want to
> extend it.
>
> I know there's documentation on Seaside; it's the Pier part that
> concerns me.
>
> Am I missing something?
>
> Ross

Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: documentation?

Ross Boylan
On Sat, 2009-05-09 at 21:17 +0200, Lukas Renggli wrote:
> There is www.piercms.com with all documentation needed to get started.
> There is also my master thesis with more background information, if
> you need.
>
> Cheers,
> Lukas
Do you mean http://scg.unibe.ch/archive/masters/Reng06a.pdf for the
thesis?  That looks helpful.

I looked at the documentation on site before sending my query; it seems
very minimal.  There is neither a user nor a developer guide, just
scattered tidbits.

Ross