dolphin vm information

1 message Options

dolphin vm information

Matthias Rudolf
Hello all,

hmmm so I searched this group and the dolphin homepage but information
about the dolphin vm seems to be rare. The website offered an article
mentioning it was written in assembler and was realized as an
interpreter, but the article seems to be about Version 3. So is this
still up to date?
Can someone point me to a more detailed information, if something like
this exists.

I realize that this might be a kind of information the authors do not
want to broadcast, so please accept my apologise if my request was
inappropriate..

Matthias