double elements in diff morph?

EstebanLM
Hi,

Since some days I'm often seeing that merge tool shows duplicated entries... I'm not sure why that happens and how...

Can someone confirm the problem?
If it is there... does anyone has an idea of why can that be happening?

thanks,
Esteban

Re: double elements in diff morph?

Camillo Bruni-3

On 2012-08-01, at 17:04, Esteban Lorenzano <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Since some days I'm often seeing that merge tool shows duplicated entries... I'm not sure why that happens and how...

> Can someone confirm the problem?

a million times so far...

> If it is there... does anyone has an idea of why can that be happening?

this happens easily when an MC package has double references to the same methods...
One should actually unify the changes before applying them.

- try removing duplicate changes
- warn if there are duplicate entries

and if I'm already in the mood:
- show recategorizations as proper changes

best
cami