double help entry menu when loading ProfBrowser

double help entry menu when loading ProfBrowser

Mariano Martinez Peck
Hi. When loading the prof browser in 11367  I get TWO entries called "help".But one has "Help browser" and the other "ProfStef Browser"

They should be in the same help entry and not duplicate

I attach two screenshots

cheers

mariano

Picture 7.png (43K) Download Attachment
Picture 8.png (42K) Download Attachment

Re: double help entry menu when loading ProfBrowser

Alain Plantec-2
Le 19/05/2010 23:44, Mariano Martinez Peck a écrit :
> Hi. When loading the prof browser in 11367  I get TWO entries called
> "help".But one has "Help browser" and the other "ProfStef Browser"
>
> They should be in the same help entry and not duplicate
>
> I attach two screenshots
Hi Mariano
I'll have a look
Alain
> cheers
>
> mariano

Re: double help entry menu when loading ProfBrowser

laurent laffont
Yes I was waiting for issue 2442 to be integrated to commit ProfStefBrowser and ConfigurationOfProfStef. Done.

Laurent Laffont

http://pharocasts.blogspot.com/
http://magaloma.blogspot.com/