doubleClick-event without a click-Event?

doubleClick-event without a click-Event?

r2ruyu-nana
Hello!

Is it possible to get doubleClick-event without a click-event before?

Example:

        m := Morph new.
        m on: #mouseUp send: #value to: [ Transcript show: 'click'; cr. ].
        m on: #doubleClick send: #value to: [ Transcript show: 'doubleClick'; cr.
].
        m openInWorld.

DoubleClick this morph and you get the following output:

        click
        doubleClick

I expected not to get the click event if a doubleClick is detected...

I tried it also via subclassing, implementing mouseDown: with "evt hand
waitForClicksOrDrag: self event: evt"...but it leads to the same behaviour.

Any hints on this?

Best regards,
 r2ruyu-nana :)

Re: doubleClick-event without a click-Event?

K K Subbu
On Wednesday 31 Aug 2011 3:08:54 PM [hidden email] wrote:
> Is it possible to get doubleClick-event without a click-event before?
Please see DoubleClickExample class in Morph-Demo category.

Subbu