download source code

Victor Hugo-5
Hi,

I need to download the source code of olders versions of smallwiki, where can i found then?
I need the version 1.54, 1.90 and 1.304

best regards!

--
Victor Hugo de C. Fernandes
Mestrando do Programa de Pós-Graduação em Sistemas e Computação - UFRN

Re: download source code

Lukas Renggli
> I need to download the source code of olders versions of smallwiki, where
> can i found then?
> I need the version 1.54, 1.90 and 1.304

All the developemnt versions are downloadable here:

     http://smallwiki.unibe.ch/scgstore/

You might also grab idividual release versions from the Cincom Public
Repository.

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: download source code

Victor Hugo-5
Thanks Lukas.
I have another doubt. How can I acess this respository?
I tried with eclipse/cvs using this options (http://smallwiki.unibe.ch/howtos/howtousecvs/) without success.

thanks

On Tue, Feb 17, 2009 at 4:16 AM, Lukas Renggli <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I need to download the source code of olders versions of smallwiki, where
> can i found then?
> I need the version 1.54, 1.90 and 1.304

All the developemnt versions are downloadable here:

    http://smallwiki.unibe.ch/scgstore/

You might also grab idividual release versions from the Cincom Public
Repository.

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

Victor Hugo de C. Fernandes
Mestrando do Programa de Pós-Graduação em Sistemas e Computação - UFRN
Analista de Sistemas / Superintendencia de Informática - UFRN

Re: download source code

Damien Cassou-3
On Tue, Feb 17, 2009 at 12:44 PM, Victor Hugo <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I have another doubt. How can I acess this respository?

I think you will need Visual Works Cincom Smalltalk

--
Damien Cassou
http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st

Re: download source code

Victor Hugo-5
Hmmm
I install visual works cincom smalltalk and no i have access to repository BUT i could not load the releases that i want because the download dont start.
I click with right button in release e click in load, the program block and nothing happens.
I think that is problem in connectio! Should I do any configuration like a proxy to download the releases?

best regards.